Green Organic Villas
$92
Cham Villas(Phan Thiet)
$133
$130
Bamboo Village Beach Resort & Spa(Phan Thiet)
$72
$82
$64
$45
$44
Mia Resort Mui Ne(Phan Thiet)
$113
$98
Agoda.com
Ocean Vista(Phan Thiet)
$86
$69
Agoda.com
Anantara Mui Ne Resort(Phan Thiet)
$185
All reviewsvip villake gawonderful guysweet placered snapperhotel stuffbooked villawonderful beachfresh seafoodwonderful place to relaxbeach villaprivate poolboutique hotelbeach frontwonderful staysea viewrelaxing resort
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Time seems to take a brake at Green Organic Villas, and that makes it a wonderful place to spend time. I stayed at a beach villa with two friends for over a week. The villas are 10-15 meters from the beach, and the little porch in front is exellent for morning coffe, just watching the waves and the cows that pass by every morning. Breakfast is fresh fruit and some cute little rice pancakes and the perfect start for a healthy day. They also have great smoothies. The food is generally very good, although western.

My friends and I were some of the first new guests after the new owners took over, and they certainly bend over backwards to make your stay perfect. Whether it is getting your favorite rose wine, finding a driver to take you somewhere or a kiting instructor, they just fix it. In my opinion, this is what made the hotel special. There are still some hickups with new personell and other small matters, but the service from the owners is way way over the top and it made us feel really special.

If you travel alone I think you might get bored here. It takes half an hour to get into town and the guests are mainly couples and small groups. But a great place to breathe and relax, and perfect for a romanic week.

They are good at cleaning the beach in front of the hotel, but if you want to take walks on the beach you will find garbage. As far as we could see, this goes for the whole area of Phan Thiet and was the biggest setback for us.

Thank you for a great stay, we will come back!

Room Tip: Do the villas on the beach, the wiew is stunning!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank tone s
Violeta K, Owner at Green Organic Villas, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Dear Tone,thank you so much to taking the time to write wonderfull Trip advisor review.
Miss you gays and hope we will see you soon.
Best regards& kisses
Viki

Reviewed July 27, 2013

After traveling for three weeks through Vietnam, our family was ready for some rest before heading back home.

We stayed at the two beach villa's with our family of five. The resort has new owners which are going the extra mile to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

The food that was served was excellent. The new owners brought in their own "chef" - and this was definately worth the effort. Key challenge was to make your selection from the menu; everything was delicious! All vegetables and fruits are grown in their own garden, and the smoothies were fantastic.

We stayed three nights and had seen enough of the country, so we just took it easy, hung out at the beach, the villa's and the pool. Great!

Philip and Elena, the owners, are re-decorating the villa's with great taste, so the accomodation will even get better.

We highly recommend a stay at Green Papaya Organic Village.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank SimonB188590
Violeta K, Owner at Green Organic Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Simon,
Greetings from Green Organic Villas!
A thousand "THANK YOU" for the wonderful worlds you are shearing on your recent stay with us
in our resort.I am very happy that you found our hotel,our service and food are great.
All your comments and words of encouragement will inspire us to continue our effort to service exallant ..I have shared your feedback respond to this review with a entire team at the resort and
they are to very happy to have recived the same.
I hope this finds you well and that you had safe and relaxing trip back home.
I look forward of having the pleasure of welcoming you and your lovely wife and children back very soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed 1 night in Pool villa room. I'll never forget that day.
We lazyed by the private pool all day and The beach so close (around 15m)
but suddenly blackout in the night time !! i really scared!
The power outage didn't last too long ;-)
Lobby was far. but when i call them, they always came right back.
if you wanna go this Hotel, there’s something you should know.
1. no grocery, no pub, no anything else !
(it might be boring. you have to bring some food or interest things)
2. frequent blackout.
3. when it rains, it rains in the floor. (not too much)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Evilpoodle1218
Violeta K, Owner at Green Organic Villas, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Dear Pekka,

Greetings from Green Organic Villas!!!

Thank you for this great review.We miss all of you.Here is TET and we have a party again.
We are listening your favorite song" Celebration" ( Cool& The Gang)
As you know weather is nice all year,during the summer in Europe,here is about 33.
Hope to see you soon.

Regards& Kisses

Viki

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We stayed in this hotel at the end of February. This hotel is definitely not 4 stars. We booked this hotel for 5 nights; after we arrived and saw the hotel property we quickly realized that the pictures on the website do not correspond to how the hotel actually looks. The villas are big but there is nothing inside except one bed and a couch. We found a blanket in the closet but it was dirty. We asked for our towels to be changed out but received ones with yellow spots all over. The bathroom has no amenities and is extremely uncomfortable. The choice of food for breakfast is very limited and napkins weren’t even provided. The hotel is located in a very poor neighborhood and there is nothing around to see. The beach has a lot of trash and it isn’t private, like they say on the website. The only good thing about this hotel is that they returned the full amount of our reservation. Do not book this hotel with high expectations.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Mayakunin
Violeta K, Owner at Green Organic Villas, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Visitors of Green Papaya,now Green Organic Villas.I feel really bad,but I know that your review is onest.
I undestend situation becouse I was there in january, like a guest I spent almost 3 week in hotel.
I fell in love in the place and moved from Europe there.
I am now new owner and general manager and i want to use oportunity to invite you to be my guest one week..I just finished with rebuilding hotel,and new concept is real organic.
Homemade bread,jam,icecream.
Place is beautefull.
New web site is www.greenorganicvillas.com
Best regards

Violeta Kostantinovic

Reviewed March 1, 2013

All the pictures advertised on their web has nothing to do with the reality - the villas equipment is very poor (no tv, no cosmetics in the bathroom which is very strange for the 4*star hotel, no hair dryer), the shower looks like 2*star hotel and has no hot water and very weak stream of water - so isn't almost possible to wash the hair. They don't change towels and didn't add even toilet paper. Staff is very "relaxed" - vietnamese waiters and cleaning staff don't speak any english, so don't be surprised when you get something you didn't order. Waiting time for the dishes is also extreme - you have to wait for a fresh juice approx 30 min, they don't serve any wipes and if you want to wash your hand in the toilet next to the restaurant you will not find any soap there :). Even breakfast which is presented very nicely on their web and also on fb - has nothing to do with reality, buffet has just few of vegetables and fruits and the other things you can order in the menu (half of it isn't edible - specially waffles and yogurt), every day amount of the food was decreasing :)) and we were witnesses of the fact that manager of the kitchen in front of us was instructing the waiter to prepare less food and just place more after some guests will complain. The "new" management is excusing the situation due to the fact of change of the management,but if the new managers are what we saw (young russian guys) - probably nothing gonna change. There were any effort to at least prevent massive unsatisfaction "Before you start to complain" - they will screw you over, this is very "russian" service and effort. I forgot to mentioned that 3 days from 5 we have spent there - electricity and wifi didn't work during the day. The beach is basically full of the trash and the waves are so wild that isn't possible to swim. So if you want to destroy your holiday - I definitely recommend you to go there.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Visitor933
Violeta K, Owner at Green Organic Villas, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear quest,
This is any more Green Papaya,now it is Green Organic Villas.Hotel change ownership in april 2013.I am sorry for yours bad experience in this hotel.
Hotel is renovated,everything is new,as you can see in the picture.
Hotel and " Farm house restaurant" offer high world standard services and organic food.
I would like to have a chance to offer you good and much better organize time in our resort.
Vietnam is amazing country I hope you will come again.
Best regards from Green Organic Villas