“Good taco”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Tasty tacos! Lovely stuff. Very tasty brawny !
Recommend for lunch.
Good atmosphere!
Burrito also good.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

A great little taste of Mexico in mui ne.
Food was very tasty and reasonably priced.
We had 2 serves of chicken fajitas, the soft shell tacos and the enchiladas. Too much food for us (family of four) to finish - took the remaining as take away.
Passion fruit mojito's were beautiful and a bargain at 2 for 80,000 during happy hour!
What's not too like - we will be back

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

We were welcomed by a very friendly host who introduced us to all the evening food and drink offers; happy hour on cocktails, all you can eat pizza for 199k VND, 3 for 2 tapas and more.

We then took a seat at a table, grabbed 6 sombreros and contemplated what to eat from the vast and varied menu whilst enjoying passion fruit mojitos.

The food was all very tasty - pretty basic Mexican, nothing outstanding - and the atmosphere was amazing! The Latin American music added to the relaxed and fun ambience!

If like us you are looking for a cheap eat, this restaurant is quite pricey for Vietnam, however, I would highly recommend eating at El Latino if you want good food with a buzzing vibe and lovely staff!

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

It was the best food i ate in Vietnam for the past 2weeks. Cool place. The only reason why i dont rate this restaurant 5 stars is the time (about 20min) to get my food once i ordered.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

As a gluten free vegan, there wasn't very much for me here to eat. The menu says they have corn tortillas but when I went in they said they do not and only make theirs with flour. My friends had some tacos which they said were pretty good and I ordered a passionfruit mojito. It was strong and good value (like 35k) I just wish they would have had corn tortillas!