“Tasty food, friendly staff and buzzing atmosphere!”
Review of El Latino

El Latino
Ranked #33 of 351 Restaurants in Phan Thiet
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

We were welcomed by a very friendly host who introduced us to all the evening food and drink offers; happy hour on cocktails, all you can eat pizza for 199k VND, 3 for 2 tapas and more.

We then took a seat at a table, grabbed 6 sombreros and contemplated what to eat from the vast and varied menu whilst enjoying passion fruit mojitos.

The food was all very tasty - pretty basic Mexican, nothing outstanding - and the atmosphere was amazing! The Latin American music added to the relaxed and fun ambience!

If like us you are looking for a cheap eat, this restaurant is quite pricey for Vietnam, however, I would highly recommend eating at El Latino if you want good food with a buzzing vibe and lovely staff!

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

It was the best food i ate in Vietnam for the past 2weeks. Cool place. The only reason why i dont rate this restaurant 5 stars is the time (about 20min) to get my food once i ordered.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

As a gluten free vegan, there wasn't very much for me here to eat. The menu says they have corn tortillas but when I went in they said they do not and only make theirs with flour. My friends had some tacos which they said were pretty good and I ordered a passionfruit mojito. It was strong and good value (like 35k) I just wish they would have had corn tortillas!

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

We went after giving up on the awful service at Joe's down the road. This restaurant is next to the backpacker village and seems busy most evenings. We're a long long way from Mexico but the food was a good attempt at very tasty. Nice friendly and fast service. Good atmosphere. Portions are quite small but I was full. Overall a nice experience, especially coming here from awful Joe's!

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

It's a brief experience but it was a quite enjoyable. The staff is very friendly and the music is very good.