“Good place for diners, good food and good service”
Review of Ngoc Suong Mui Ne

Ngoc Suong Mui Ne
Ranked #178 of 288 Restaurants in Phan Thiet
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Good place for diners, good food and good service”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My family usually went here for diners during our vacations. The restaurant is centrally located in the main tourist area of Mui Ne and therefore just a few walks from the "resorts street".

The restaurant is nicely decorated, with the windmill in front, symbol of Ngoc Suong brand nation-wide. All dishes were great to the taste, though I am quite a choosy type. Foods were nicely arranged on plates. The waiter/waitress team there is nice and cheerful, as all other restaurants and resorts in this place. They all make me love Phan Thiet.

I love the table by the sea.

• Visited July 2013

• Vietnamese first
Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is delicious but service is NOT”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had a trip with my friends at Mui Ne, we came Ngoc Suong restarant to have our meals on Aug 21. The cuisines we ordered is too delicious but I really dont like the service.
A waiter went around and looked at my girlfriend a lot.. Really dontt like that, the way he looked made my gf is not comfortable to have a meal.
Food is good, but service is not good

• Visited August 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I love their grilled cheese oysters, very good. besides, other seafood dishes were excellent too. But great food also comes with high price. If you're looking for a high class dining, this is the place.

Visited August 2013
“Nice place to go”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Nice view and good music, price is affordable, services here also are good. Smart choice to spend your time here.

Visited August 2013
“not really seafood..”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

we already went at Ngoc Suong in Nha Trang and HCMC and had great expectations for this branch. What a disappointment!! we ordered a living lobster and got some kind of sea food immerged in cheese and sauce !!! we still wonder if we ate our choosen lobster (costing 150 usd !)

• Visited June 2013