“Only interesting because my wife ate a lizard here”

Vietnam Home Restaurant Mui Ne
Ranked #277 of 391 Restaurants in Phan Thiet
Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Some special dishes that you shouldn't miss when you're with us are Phan Thiet special fish hot pot called 'Lau Tha', lizard, crocodile dishes, Vietnamese traditional cuisine, and also fresh - alive seafood dishes.
Reviewed February 27, 2019

The restuarant is nothing special as is the food, as I said it's only interesting part of the meal was my wife ordered a grilled lizard, a speciality of Mui Ne, I ate a sliver of it just to try lizard, mine not a reptile eater, frogs, snakes, lizards, turtles are not something I usually eat, other than that the food was of a low quality I thought and not even close to the idea of vietnamese food I have from being in central vietnam and Sai Gon.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

It was only 280000 dong approximate and for two person it was very very filling.

We took a stroll back to our hostel at 199 of 17minutes. Mui Ne Victory Guesthouse is highly recommended for a stay with return bus booking service at 120000 dong on sleeper bus N 120000 dong for the dunes tour.

The waitress will show you how to make the dry wrap and dip in the sauce and preparing the ingredients in your bowl before pouring anchovies soup over it.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is good for big group if you like daily Vietnamese food, eg soup, stir fried vegetables, fish or shrimp stew with white rice. We eat all 3 lunches here . Love the seafood like fish, clam as it is very fresh. The price is very affordable and worth for money.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 1, 2017

I think this restaurant is not Vietnamese food. From the menu, the main language is Russian. Do they think this is restaurant in Moscow?

The food was not good and the Banh xeo- Vietnamese pancake is worst that I have ever in all of Vietnam. And the food is expensive. The staff is very young. They should go to school instead of working here.

Will not recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

We didnt know any restaurants, so we came here and the quality is not very good, its just fine to eat. Although the price is not too high, I think this restaurant is not a good choice. However, when I came I see that there are many groups of tourists come here to have lunch.

Date of visit: April 2017