Allezboo Beach Resort & Spa
White Sands Resort(Phan Thiet)
$54
Anantara Mui Ne Resort(Phan Thiet)
$193
$64
$58
$49
Hotels.com
Bamboo Village Beach Resort & Spa(Phan Thiet)
$72
$95
Cham Villas(Phan Thiet)
$133
$130
Mia Resort Mui Ne(Phan Thiet)
$111
Orbitz.com
All reviewspool and jacuzzipremier deluxe rooman ocean view suitemui nehotel is locatedroom service isvietnamese familiesbeach resort spaenglish skillsconvenient locationmini barbreakfast buffet isfresh seafoodnice gardenspent nightssun loungerskite surfing
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I found this resort from online booking website. I chose this place due to reasonable price, location (as I wanted to go to White Sand Dune at early morning in the following day) and room decoration (as photos shown on the website). Surprisingly, the place is much more beautiful than I have seen on the website including the room which was well decorated, clean, quite spacious and consisted of one large bathtub, double comfy bed and floor mirror! The next good thing I felt very impressed is food! You can have good Lobster, seafood and wine at very low price, but premium quality. Don't forget to wake up early! The view from breakfast room was so stunning!

However, dont expect any good service from staffs since their english skills are not so good. It wa struggle to communicate.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BussarinAssawa
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Nice place with good rooms (spaceous, luxurious), amazing breakfast buffet! Pool is nice, but beds tend to be gone quite early due to the many Russian customers.
Next to the sea with private beach.
All quite good, restaurant quite expensive, a little down the street towards Mui Ne city nice seafood restaurants for about 25% of the price available and across the street prices down by 50%.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Martijn2012
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I will start with the good. soft bed and clean room. that's it for the good.

Upon arriving at the hotel at about 1030pm and presenting my passport and my gf's id i was told she could not stay in the same room as me as it is against VN law for any foreigner to stay in the same hotel room as any VN woman. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT ON THE HOTEL WEB SITE. i was told that if i wanted her to stay with me they could charge me for a second room and my gf could stay in my room. good way for a hotel to fill a few unbooked rooms. I was told i could cancel the booking...but i would not get any money back. not really a 'cancel'. i asked to use their phone so i could call the booking site that i had used to make my booking. the receptionists response was "why should i, it is your problem" not the response i would expect from ANY REAL 4 star hotel. upon her rude and flat refusal to provide such a small service to make a small attempt to keep a customer happy, i asked to speak to a manager. This request was flatly refused. i thought that she may not have understood this common and small request so i had my VN gf ask to speak to the manager...this again was flatly refused. on the 4 request to speak to the manager the receptionist left the check in desk. i had assumed she was going to get the manager. i waited 5minutes for her to return. she did not return, she went home as her shift was over. I CAN NOT THINK OF ANY 4 star hotel in the world that would treat a guest like this. if i could not believe 1. that i was not allowed to use their phone 2. could not believe that she would not call the manager for me to sort out the problem, and 3. the most unbelievable she left work with out saying anything. i had to ask the other receptionist when she was coming back, his answer was "tomorrow, her shift is done" UNBELIEVABLE!!!
i ended up paying for the 'extra' room, even though it is boarder line extortion to tell i a customer he can not stay in the room he has payed for at 11pm. that was my first 30-60 minutes.
1130pm same night. most places for food are closed at this time, so having no real choice but to order room service if i wanted to eat before breakfast. french fries and chicken sandwich...how hard could it be to make this??? apparently well beyond the capabilities of the cook. french fries were not cooked and more grease than anything else. i was happily surprised to find i had not woken up with food poisoning the next day.
breakfast was not awful...but not anywhere close to the 4 stars 'claimed' by the hotel.
pool is ok, but nothing special same with the beach. when spending some time at the pool i had expected 1 of the 3 staff members to ask me if i wanted anything. this did not happen until i was there for 45minutes and only after yelling to the other side of the pool that i wanted SERVICE!!! $4 coffee that McDonald's could have made better. i could have 'possibly' excused this if it were very busy...including my gf and myself there were 6 other people in the pool area. NOT 4 star service...NOT even 1 star service.
Promptly at 12 noon the next day my room phone rang. i was told check out time was "NOW" and that i needed to leave my room as there were people waiting for it. Funny no one was in the lobby.
Upon receiving the bill for my second room i was going to pay with CC. i was told that there would be a 3% service charge for this. it is common in vietnam to be charge the 3% and i would expect it at a 1 or 2 star hotel even tho it is AGAINST VN banking laws and the VISA/ retailer agreement. But to be charged this fee at a so called 4 star hotel....again UNBELIEVABLE!!!
I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE STAYING AT ANY HOTEL IN MY LIFE. Not olny did this hotel not live up to a 4 star standard...it did not live up to a 1 star hotel standard. there are many good and great hotels in Muine...this is not one of them. worst staff EVER!!!

I will tell EVERY person i know about this hotel and will post to as many web sites as i can find.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
11  Thank DER1971
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I booked this resort via the online booking website. Fortunately when I checked in, they upgraded my room to the higher category for free which was great. The bed was soft, the room was clean and facilities were all ok. The beach was nice however there were some rocks so you just need to pay more attention. The security was nice as he came to me and informed me about the rocks as well as the wave which was pretty strong on that day. How nice he was! Just one disapointed thing was the breakfast. At around 8:30 most of the food I wanted were almost gone. When I asked the staffs, they informed me that the food would not be filled up surprisingly. My dinner at the resort restaurant was delicious through.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank HiJenn
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have traveled all over Vietnam and this is unquestionably the worst place I've stayed in! It has a totally unfriendly, unhelpful staff who could care less about their guests. Everything about this place is designed to take your money from the excessive charges for laundry and in-room snacks to the hidden charge for using your credit card! I have not encountered this anywhere else in Vietnam but if you choose to pay your bill with a credit card, then add a surcharge, which is in addition to what you already pay your credit card for foreign transactions. I complained about this and was told to contact the hotel manager who has never returned my message. There are many,many alternatives in Mui Ne so don't waste your time on this place!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business