Review Highlights
Mud Spa

A quiet & peaceful environment with relaxing Spa service. One may swim in their pool after... read more

Reviewed December 24, 2019
849felixt
Great Spa

We went to this facility to get a mud bath and massage. The price was excellent. It started with... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018

from $62.00
from $65.00
from $57.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Went there on the second last day of our trip. Our couple mud bath package (w/o food & drinks) cost approx. $40, and my bf added aloe vera massage (he loves it) while I opted for their facial (I felt asleep). For the price we paid, it was worth it. After our massage we went for their jacuzzi before we left the place. Don't expect attentive service there, just have to go with the pointing fingers (they will point to the place you should go) and because the place is rather huge, you should also look out for the signs within the premise to make sure you are at the right place (signs include mud spa, swimming pool, changing rooms and fast food, etc). The mud spa has no immediate effect though, felt the same before and after. But it was quite fun soaking in a huge tub. Go ahead and give this a try if you have spare time!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank MisQlo
Reviewed August 7, 2017

I was born in the year of the Ox, and so I laughed so hard while I was wallowing in the mud. It was a good experience, but the down side is that, the people there do not speak English. We asked how long we were supposed to stay in the mud bath, and was told, "as long as we like" but then some girl hurriedly took us out of it after 15 minutes saying that it's finished. The hot mineral bath was without flowers, unlike the ones they show in their brochures.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank Joy G
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

They will welcome you with many kind of spa package. We end up choosing the happy couple that will gives very light steak and vietnamese wine. The mud bath is warm and nice. New experience and it's very nice. It was rainy afternoon so we cant really enjoy the pool. But the mud and mineral spa is relaxing. The massage is nice.. it's great experience.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank windyfa
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I've never been to a hot spring, so the whole thing was an experience. They provide you with 1 towel and rubber slippers. You start out in a warm mud pool. You get in an empty concrete tub and they fill it with the warm muddy water. It feels very slimy on your skin. After about 30 minutes you rinse off in an outdoor shower and they move you out to a clear mineral water bath. You soak here for another 30-45 minutes. From here you move on to a hallway with power jets that blast you from all angles. Then you spend the rest of the afternoon playing in the pool. I've never done this before and I wasn't sure what to expect. But I have to be honest, I have some eczema on my arms and it was totally gone for about 3 weeks. My skin was smooth and clear and felt much softer. Like i'd been super hydrated.
Bring bathing suit
bring own sandals if you can.
you get a locker to keep your things
bathrooms in locker room area only.
bathrooms were average. I had to search for paper.
Family and two teens liked the experience
We didn't eat there. Not sure if they served food at all or we just missed that part.

Date of experience: August 2016
4  Thank Jcook92
Reviewed July 26, 2017

We were greeted by very friendly and professional staff. Mr. Hiep, the one who booked our tickets, guided us to where we needed to be and he was available to help us whenever we needed him. The pool is very clean and the water doesn't smell like a chlorine tank, plus the underwater bar is also an amazing extra feature that the resort offers. Moving on to the main feature of the resort, the mud baths are like heaven, the mud feels so smooth on the skin like silk, and one of the staff explained to us that they do not reuse their mud after being used. After being in the mud, we were treated to 2 rose-filled baths that rejuvenate our skin and make our skin smell like perfume. Then we went to the resort restaurant, and we were stunned by the amazing foods that they prepared for us. If you need any more information or assistance, you can contact Mr. Hiep Tran for further info about booking and services at the resort. His number is +84 937542333.

Date of experience: July 2017