Review Highlights
Mud Spa

A quiet & peaceful environment with relaxing Spa service. One may swim in their pool after... read more

Reviewed December 24, 2019
849felixt
Great Spa

We went to this facility to get a mud bath and massage. The price was excellent. It started with... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018

from $62.00
from $65.00
from $57.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2016

We had this mud bath included in our tour package and went for it. The place was too commercialized and the service was below par. You were left to fend for yourself once the mud flow is allowed to fill up the concrete tubs to about two thirds full. Each tub takes 4 persons who have to be seated inside the tub. Each one of us is given a hand held bucket to pour the mud filled warm Thermal water containing minerals over you for about an hour before you are asked to take a shower and change before leaving. All in all it is not something really beneficial and a good massage elsewhere from a professional masseur would have been better.

Date of experience: April 2016
3  Thank MAHENDRANATHAN
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

I'm not picky with customer service, but the girls assisting the fitting room for the ladies lack professionalism and courtesy. Threw a mudding outfit to me n my mother and sent us off on our way, without instructions or a smile or manners. It was a turn off. My mom and I felt like we were bothering the young ladies working there. Not once did they came to check on us or offered any friendliness. We felt we need to leave, asap.
Mud was not as potent as Nha Trang's, no so impressive.
Sadly, this was my experience.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank zsazsal2014
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I have very mixed feelings about this place...

It is located up a steep hill straight across from the "long beach pearl" - the address given on here is wrong. The grounds are very impressive, it's a beautiful setting and it covers a wide area.

We had the mineral mud reflexology package (having previously eaten in the restaurant we opted for a package which didn't include a meal as it was not very enjoyable) and the facilities were pretty good. The mud bath was great the warm mineral bath was also great and smelled absolutely Devine! The pool is also not too bad! However the staff I found to be very abrupt and a bit rude.. nobody guided us through to our next part of the package we were just pointed in a rough direction.Definitely got the impression they couldn't be bothered with us.

We also had the hour long massage in our deal and I absolutely hated it! (My boyfriend loved it..) but I found it was too rough - getting my knuckles/fingers/toes cracked isn't relaxing for me. I LOVE massages and was so looking forward to this and It just felt very much like a deep tissue massage and the whole way through I was praying it would stop. I'm sure others with enjoy it (as did my boyfriend) but I felt beaten up by the end.

One good thing about this place is they will let you come in and use their pool for the day charging 100kVND per person which includes one drink. Very useful if your hotel doesn't have a pool!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed July 1, 2016

This place is well know for mud bath in Mui Ne. People arrive from bus loads to go and get this. They have a great massage area where you can get all that you want and need. You can come and enjoy the pool for cheap along with a snack for around 5$. If you have hotel without a pool or any sort of amenities, this is for you.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank 442joseph
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

We went with high hopes after having a great experience at a similar venue in Nha Trang, but were disappointed to find it considerably more expensive, and the pool and jacuzzi to be cold water.
If you are there for the full package of mud / massage / pool on a hot day you might appreciate the cool-down water options at the end, it just didn't seem like that was going to be the situation upon arrival.

Date of experience: March 2016