Review Highlights
Mud Spa

A quiet & peaceful environment with relaxing Spa service. One may swim in their pool after... read more

Reviewed December 24, 2019
849felixt
Great Spa

We went to this facility to get a mud bath and massage. The price was excellent. It started with... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018

from $62.00
from $65.00
from $57.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I have very mixed feelings about this place...

It is located up a steep hill straight across from the "long beach pearl" - the address given on here is wrong. The grounds are very impressive, it's a beautiful setting and it covers a wide area.

We had the mineral mud reflexology package (having previously eaten in the restaurant we opted for a package which didn't include a meal as it was not very enjoyable) and the facilities were pretty good. The mud bath was great the warm mineral bath was also great and smelled absolutely Devine! The pool is also not too bad! However the staff I found to be very abrupt and a bit rude.. nobody guided us through to our next part of the package we were just pointed in a rough direction.Definitely got the impression they couldn't be bothered with us.

We also had the hour long massage in our deal and I absolutely hated it! (My boyfriend loved it..) but I found it was too rough - getting my knuckles/fingers/toes cracked isn't relaxing for me. I LOVE massages and was so looking forward to this and It just felt very much like a deep tissue massage and the whole way through I was praying it would stop. I'm sure others with enjoy it (as did my boyfriend) but I felt beaten up by the end.

One good thing about this place is they will let you come in and use their pool for the day charging 100kVND per person which includes one drink. Very useful if your hotel doesn't have a pool!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed July 1, 2016

This place is well know for mud bath in Mui Ne. People arrive from bus loads to go and get this. They have a great massage area where you can get all that you want and need. You can come and enjoy the pool for cheap along with a snack for around 5$. If you have hotel without a pool or any sort of amenities, this is for you.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank 442joseph
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

We went with high hopes after having a great experience at a similar venue in Nha Trang, but were disappointed to find it considerably more expensive, and the pool and jacuzzi to be cold water.
If you are there for the full package of mud / massage / pool on a hot day you might appreciate the cool-down water options at the end, it just didn't seem like that was going to be the situation upon arrival.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank nickfromNZ2016
Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

Totally awesome, unique and very affortable.

Recommended for tourists who wants relaxation with a good price.

Surely be back if I have the chance :)

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed January 27, 2016 via mobile

The place is exactly in front of the Pearl Centre of Mui Ne up a hillside road. We went for the mud bath for 2 people. It cost 570000 dong, around US$ 15 each. Not bad. The mud is prepared in a form of warm liquid in a round pool, enough for two. You shower then you get inside a similar round pool for two with aromatherapy drops, eventually you go through jets of warm water and you can relax in the pool or go under the waterfall. Good for purifying your skin and relax! We thought the massages were overpriced, you can get cheaper treats in town!!

Date of experience: January 2016