“first trip to Vietnam”

Orange Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #311 of 1,391 Restaurants in Da Nang
Reviewed November 13, 2016

Wasen't sure what to expect on my trip to Vietnam. I have been going to Thailand for the past 20 years. Only stayed seven days. Four days in Da Nang at the Orange hotel. Three at Hoi An not far away. Can't say enough about the people and staff at the orange hotel. Owner and son went out of there way to make sure I was happy, and talked with me every morning at breakfast.. Da Nang was alittle to busy for me ,so I tried Hoi An. Much more what I am used to. Stayed at the NHI NHI hotel. They had bicycles and motorbikes for rent. Used both. Many tourist there to talk with.

Date of visit: October 2016
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed July 2, 2016

In the first time i just planed to stay in this hotel one night. Bu after i stayed i saw that everything is excellent and i decided to extend my stay for one more day, room was clean and nice, the staff was very friendly and speak English. Hotel in the city center so it was easy to go, price was reasonable....I will stay here again if have a chance to visit a lovely Danang city !!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 2, 2016

5 minutes walk to the city centre and river...,1,5 km from the beach, wifi is free and staff speak good English, room is clean and nice...good place to stay if you want in the centre

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed December 23, 2015

We arrived at the Orange Hotel a couple of hours before check in time but on seeing our sleeping child, the staff quickly found a room for us to go to immediately without us even having to ask.

Throughout our two day stay, we found all the very young staff friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable bout their city.

We had a family room which was two connecting rooms - perfect for a family of 3 - 4.

Their chauffeur services are very reasonable too.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Lan N
Reviewed November 27, 2015

All-around excellence! The food and the coffee (especially the Vietnamese style with condensed milk) were first-class; the views of the city are very good; and - most important - the staff were very friendly and liked to talk with the customers (in my case, at great length on a couple of occasions).

Date of visit: November 2015