“Tasty!”

Banh mi - Mi AA - Happy Bread
Ranked #89 of 958 Restaurants in Da Nang
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good quality for a good price! I stayed some days in Danang and I came here two times, loved it both times.
Great bahn mi!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

it has a lot of meat in it, it is definitelly delicious , I LOVE IT no doubt but i just think it's kinda overpriced (compared to another supperb Banh-mi in Hoi-An). guess becoz mi AA Happy Bread is like a cafe? delicious Banh-mi cafe. so i would rank Banh-Mi Mi AA Happy Bread in Da Nang 2nd after the one i tried in Hoi-An

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Wide variety of Bahn Mi in the cafe . It is less crowded in the afternoon and the staff are very friendly However, the tables only come in smaller size.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

I love banh mi. It’s actually one of my favorite food to eat. The restaurant itself is very cool. It has an urban hip feeling.

I ordered the bbq pork and some other weird one with egg and bacon. It was good, but really thing to rave about. I will probably visit again and try something else, and perhaps I might something I like.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Ordered the Vietnamese pork roll and it was nearly inedible. Pork was processed no sauce what so ever and was just one of the blandest banh mi’s I have ever had. Had better ones at a bakery in Australia. Overpriced and extremely poor quality, wouldn’t recommend..

1  Thank Josh E