Open today: 8:45 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
A good Da Nang Spa Experience

The therapist is very professional and the overall spa is very comfortable. Value for money and... read more

Reviewed today
Elaine N
via mobile
Good service

Good service and reasonable prices I will come again and recommend my friends to come here to enjoy... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $58.00
from $10.00
from $38.00
More Info
All reviews bamboo massage tea and biscuits hot stone body lotion massage room clean environment massage experience reasonable price excellent massage welcome drink min massage thai massage relaxing massage nice service visit da nang oil boss
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good experience! I tried the body lotion cream with hot stone, it’s so relaxing! And the environment is clean, i will recommended to my friend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Queen spa provide very good service to us. The staff are very polite. They provide us tea before starting massage. The therapists are nice with good technique. After massage, we got some snack as a treat. Will definitely come again!!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I tried the lotion massage and it was great. The customer service was excellent, and the therapist is careful and great with her skills!

Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

Environment is clean and pleasant. Staff are very helpful. We two people tried the hot stone massage and candle massage which makes us feel very relaxed and comfortable. The drinks and the cookies are surprisingly good, especially the cookies with some white chocolate chips. Will definitely recommend to visit.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank ddoonnll
Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

i've had the massage with the natural Oil and it was very relaxing! The best thing after a hot, warm day! I toke the soft one and it was super nice. You can also focus and avoid some points of your body if you want. Super nice and friendly stuff. I can totally recommended this Spa! :)

1  Thank larirenggli