“Great Italian Food”

My Casa
Ranked #8 of 1,293 Restaurants in Da Nang
Cuisines: Italian, Malaysian, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to My Casa. We are two travellers sharing this Restaurant/House idea. Sharon, from Italy, knows how pasta has to taste. Jorge, from Spain, gives his Mediterranean touch in the kitchen. So this is what we are, travellers cooking for (not just) travellers. Because we have been travelling a lot, we know what our visitors needs are. There is nothing like after exhausting trips, long excursions and disappointing local restaurants, fell back home for a while. What we offer is home made quality food & delicious handcrafted cocktails in a comfortable and friendly environment which is also our Home. Happy hour everyday from 5P.M. till 7P.M. Sometimes we have special nights, or barbecue nights or we are just fully booked so we recommend you to call us in advance to see "What's cooking up" at My Casa. See you soon!
Reviewed April 19, 2019

After researching restaurants around our area in Da Nang we had a very nice Italian meal. The owner Sharon and her staff are friendly and helpful. speak english. The food is authentic. delicious italian. we visited twice so we could try more dishes. tonight I had the Margarita pizza, wow ! Delicious !

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

After being recommend My Casa by a cried we decided to check it out.
Amazing food, and the staff were outstanding.

1  Thank Dazzler916
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Great food it was time for a change from the Noodles and Pho, My casa did not disappoint. Both the kids and older ones loved the Italian cuisine in a quaint Graden location.

1  Thank Shimol P
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

My partner and I went here for dinner last night and had such a delicious dinner. From the customer service, beautiful scenery and amazing food we would highly recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank M7326HPamyl
Reviewed April 13, 2019

We're so happy to have found My Casa! We enjoyed the starters, main course and desert, the wine, the garden; everything was really good. Service was very good and everyone was so kind and friendly. We've heard they will change location, but do hope to visit My Casa next time we'll visit Da Nang.

Date of visit: March 2019