“PREMIER is PREMIER :)”

Premier Village Danang Resort - Managed by Accorhotels
Ranked #1 of 284 Hotels in Da Nang
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We stayed in Premier Village during the last weekends of July.

Before the trip, I had a little communication issue with the reservation department. However, the manager was very attentive to my query and clear all my doubt and promised me an amazing time at the Village and he was right :).

Villa: The villa looks even nicer outside than in the picture. All rooms are ensuite and all facilities are at high class and they are new :). We had the ocean villa so every single room in the villa can view to the wonderful sea and no light was needed during the day as the whole villa is filled with sunlight. The kitchen is fully equipped but a little small, however you wouldnt want to spend your holidays in the kitchen so it's OK :). The big pool is great but we love the sea so much that we couldn't enjoy much by the swimming pool... I wish I have more time >.<

Breakfast: They have a good mixture of western and local dishes and the coffee/tea is made to order, which was nice :).

Location: It is on Bac My An beach, one of the nicest sandy beach in Vietnam whilst being very close to the city comparing to other resorts in the area.

Staffs: I wouldn't call them professional yet but they will be soon and I suggest more training to be given since most of them are still new at their job. However, they are people with lovely personalities, very attentive, well-behave and friendly.

Overall, all of my family members were very happy about our stay. Thank to Premier Village and its staffs.

I would definitely recommend Premier Village, you wont go wrong :).

Room Tip: Go for Ocean Villa
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Kentsubaru
There are newer reviews for Premier Village Danang Resort - Managed by Accorhotels

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Staff were great, so friendly and helpful. The BBQ under the stars is one not to miss, its written quite small on the in room dining menu. The staff come and set up in the yard of your villa, cook and serve it all and there is SO much food.

Room Tip: Ask for a beachfront villa, walk straight onto the sand!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Steph W
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Myself and 2 girlfriends stayed here for 4 nights in an ocean view 3 bedroom Villa. The rooms were so nice and clean. Do yourself a favour and pay a little more for an Ocean View.. Well worth it! Service was great they just need a few extra touches as they have only just opened. Would not stay anywhere else!! Perfect location with your own private beach and definately a 5 Star Experience!! Will be back!!

Room Tip: Upgrade to an Ocean View!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank HappyBusselton
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very impressed with this resort. All the villas are at least 4 bedroom.They simply lock the doors to give you less. We were in the smallest villas in the back row and they are huge!!! Lots of room for our party of 8. Pool and beach area are fantastic. Villa pool also good. The food anywhere in the Resort is superb.Lemongrass Restaurant is awesome who also supply the food to the pool area.
Easily the best resort food I have ever had and at a cheap price. Drinks and juices also superb. I cant really say a thing wrong with anything except it was so HOT!!!! Even the pools. Cant blame anyone but the season for that! Its quite a spread out place so you need to call buggys to cart you around especially in the extreme heat.We will be back,hoping it stays the same.

Room Tip: They are huge.Get the cheapest you can.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Our_USA_trip
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I stayed in this beautiful property early on June. Well, the facilities have nothing to comment as they are all brand new, the service is better than the best. I was lucky enough to be greeted by Ms. Nhan at C.I. She is very friendly with genuine smile. Stayed the first night at the Garden View vila and the other night at Ocean View vila, both are excellent but if you have a big family, the ocean view one should be the better choice with huge garden for outdoor activities. We did the BBQ party at the vila while kids were having fun all day long by the private pool. It is something money can never buy.
Yet to mention, you definitely must try the Ca Chuon Co restaurant, they serve fresh seafood with talent chef's skill. The service team in the restaurant makes you feel like home, Ms. Thu Huong who served us dinner and lunch was the most outstanding staff I have ever met. She took care of our family from every single detail and gave us plenty of suggestions of place to visit and dine in Danang city,we had time to try them all and learnt that they are event better than what we expected. As a hotelier, I would say this is a must try place if you come along with family and children. Very well managed by Accor.

Come and try as early as you can as I foresee the rate will be raised up shortly to equalize with what they are offering.

Forgot to mention, they have complimentary transportation to and from airport.

• Stayed: June 2014
7  Thank Steven_Moony_Moon
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

The preimer consists more than 100 villas. All of them are brand new. I had a best vacation ever in Danang. We rent a three bed rooms villa garden view and every villa has a pool not so big but enough for a group of 6 to swim in. Our villa has very good design which made us feel like home. We even bought some seafood to enjoy next to the pool. Perfect. The village has 2 restaurants and 1 beach club. I only tried the lemon grass for breakfast. The food was good though. The beach club was good too. We enjoyed our drinks here. The only thing I think the premier should improve is the number of their electronic car which used to transfer us around the villages. Sometime we had to wait up to 10mins for picking up. Their beach is private for hotel guest but there is no sport services ava atm. They told me all of them will be ava next month. Its ok with us cause we use furama services. Anw my vacation was perfect and we will come back to this village again this July. Hope everything would be better at that time. 1 small tip: go for the ocean view villa or the beach front, you will absolutely enjoy the beach more.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Melvin1402
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Everything was wonderful! Perfect service and relaxation with a great ambience. Also very friendly and professional staff. The stay was unforgettable and we will return with our friends and relative in next vacation.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
#27 of 284 in Da Nang
Naman Retreat
Naman Retreat
#39 of 284 in Da Nang

Been to Premier Village Danang Resort - Managed by Accorhotels? Share your experiences!