“Very nice place”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Very nice place”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We have find this restaurant by chance and were very lucky to ean nice fresh food. Good prices and wide variety of dishes. Stuff are very friendly and helpful. Also owners speak english very good. Totally recomend.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
“We wasn't in a CURRY to leave”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Decent restaurant, I always have a rule with Indian restaurants if there's an Indian bloke outside or anywhere nearby it'll be a good one, and my theory was proven right again. The food was nice the and the price was reasonable too. The only thing I'd say that could have been better would be the rice and the curry should have came out together so the curry doesn't go cold and they forgot my naan bread :(

1 Thank Az2015
Da Nang, Vietnam
“Very delicious food and friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We randomly find the Family Reasturant walking on the opposite side of the road, it is located on the first or second parallel street from the beach, very delicious food, friendly atmosphere and people. They helped us a lot to buy credits for our mobile telephones and to top up...the waiter went in the nearby shop and bought it for us!! Try chicken curry with pitta garlic bread!!! amazing..

I also love the music there, very calm and relaxing, we will come back sure!

1 Thank free2rythm
Da Nang, Vietnam
“Delicious Foods and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I like the foods in this restaurant, tasty and reasonable prices.

Wherever you are in Da Nang city and if you feel lazy to visit the restaurant just call and the food will come as per your expectation time.

The owner and the staff are friendly, today is my 5th visit to have foods at this restaurant and I used to have few times delivery services.

My suggestion to the Chef Kishan (the owner) to have Halal menus in your restaurant, I believe quite a lot of Muslim people to visit this lovely city and difficult to have halal foods, except Mumtaz restaurant, it is not so difficult to do it.

Today me and my friend, Mohit really enjoyed the Briyani.

Keep it up the good services and wish more and more people enjoy the foods, here.

Best regards,

1 Thank El J
Port de Pollenca, Spain
“Friendly staff tasty food”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We visited family restaurant tonight on our first evening in Danang after reading the great reviews .
We were welcomed on arrival and sat straight away our drinks arrived really quickly while we browsed the menu
The food was really fresh and tastey when it arrived , the local beer went down a treat and the wine by the glass was very reasonable priced !
The staff went out of their way for us providing us with mosquito repellent and a map for our next day visit to hoi-an , I wish this restaurant well as they have been opened only 7 months and it feels like a well oiled machine ! They deserve to do well and we will definitely recommend to people visiting the area .

Visited March 2014