“A pleasant trip to Da Nang-Hoian-Hue”
Review of Non Nuoc Beach

$63.00*
One-Way Transfers including Sightseeing between Hoi An and Hue
Ranked #5 of 116 things to do in Da Nang
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I like to share my experince to those who are going to travel to Vietnam. I have just been to Da Nang in August 2012. If you also like me dont know to speak vietnamese then I will advise you to follow travel agent. If not many unexpected incident may happen.
I have experience a 5 days trip to Da Nang - Hoian - Hue - Danang. The first day me and my family decide to experience ourselves without any travel agent. The first we do is to search for the money changer to change for the Dong. It is the first difficulty we faced when we need to communicate with them. Second difficulty will be the dinner time when we need to look for food. We scare of getting lost thus we just find the near by restaurant. Most of the local restaurant all speak vietnamese and menu also written vietnamese. You will have limit choice and difficult to try the authentic local food by yourself. You can only go to those restaurant will menu written in english and mostly are serve with western food. Dont know how and why the food we order also turn out different. Anyway we still finish all of it. Hahaha.. That our first day.
We decide to rest early and looking forward for the next day because the next day we have our travel guide will brings us around the whole trip. It save more travel time.
We still prefer an organise trip with transport to pick you up and bring you to the destination. You dont have to worry about where to find the transport.
Our whole trips also provide us the authentic local food. You dont have to worry of your breakfast, lunch and dinner any more. You will not have difficuty to communicate with the local or oder the wrong dishes.
The whole trip also have a english speaking guide explain to you for the whole trip. (A language that you can understand)
I will like to recommend if you to travel with travel agent if you like to make your trip with less worry. Our travel agent is Tam Singh Travel in Da Nang. We do like their services for the whole trip. You may consider them.
Happy travel in Da Nang!

9  Thank msjourney

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Danang beach itself is a massive construction site so if you want better beaches head north. A ride over the Hai Van Pass yields some excellent views and non-touristy beaches.

4  Thank buksida
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Danang town is nothing to shout about. Kinda dirty and boring. Even the river walk is not much to do. Only place worth visiting is Con Market where it resembles Chak Tuk Chak.

3  Thank damianteh
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The beach is clean, white sand and pure water. It was relax when lying long and enjoy the sunshine. love it

4  Thank Jay B
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The beach was beautiful and clean. I walked barefoot along it from my resort two hours and then hailed a cab to bring me back... a very peaceful and nice afternoon

3  Thank YogaDesires