“20 foot breakfast buffet table”

Bamboo Green Central Hotel
Ranked #208 of 291 Hotels in Da Nang
Reviewed August 13, 2012

seriously, a long, long table with all combination of foods. especially helpful were the english food language place cards. another two tables had ham and cheeses [plus P&J] and fresh fruits. my room large, bright, clean. i had only booked for one night. when i came to desk before checkout time and said, 'i need another night, please', the clerk hesitated and seemed read to say , 'sorry full'. but the manager standing close by, waved her off and i got my next night and another breakfast ticket. i'll return here next year.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed January 26, 2012

My river view room was spacious and pristine with superb silky bathrobes supplied. There was lots of light and lots of lights - something on which some hotels skimp. The staff were incredibly helpful and had sufficient English. After reading earlier TripAdvisor reviews, all this was a shock. I had read these reviews the day before I arrived and fully expected to take one look and move somewhere else. Perhaps there has been redecoration and new management. At $45 via Booking.com it was great value.

While I was sitting in the lobby listening to a news report via wifi one of the receptionists came over with a tasty display of dried fruits for me and said it was to celebrate the New Year. The staff were always gracious. I was sorry not to be staying more than one night (and to have to rise at 3.45 to get an early morning flight to HCM). I look forward to returning.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Simon1944
Reviewed October 22, 2011

The rooms are filthy! My family and I stayed here one night and couldn't stand it anymore and left to find another hotel. When we went to sleep, I felt something crawling on me so I decided to check it out using a flashlight. I kid you not that there were bugs on the bed...small but still utterly disgusting to me. Needless to say I did not sleep well that night. The rooms are carpeted but so worn out. The towels were so discolored. The beds were hard as if you were sleeping on the box spring instead of a mattress. We did at least enjoy our breakfast the next day...

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank AmyValencia
Reviewed October 17, 2011

The staff speaks very little English.. and are everything besides helpful! At breakfast there were 6! employees in the restaurant and yet there was no bread or coffee or really anything. Finally we had an ant plague in our room and bed. This hotel is not worth the $45!! you have to pay.. Never again!
(For everyone who would like to work out or get a massage, these advertised features do not exist...)

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Located in a convinient location, in the heart of the city, nearby Han River and good for procurement of us. We can see over the river at night and feel the cool wind from sea. The hotel has pretty service such as massage, sauna, buffet velvet. My room was so clean and the staff was carefull, polite and friendly. The Bamboo had a good impression images and not hesitate to come back soon

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank annaphilsr
Reviewed October 26, 2010

I would never recommend this hotel and I will never stay there again. The hotel is filthy. The ceiling in the bathroom was mildewed and cracked, the towels were holey and gray (should have been white), the toilet seat was cracked. The room was incredibly dated, the beds were uncomfortable (oh and they gave me a room with two single beds). The window in my room would not close, thus continuous noise from the street, day and night. The only plus was the location is central in Da Nang city, but there seems to be other hotels that are a little newer and cleaner that would be more suitable.
The rate was $40 per night, and I have stayed in hostals that are better. The main thing that put me off about this hotel was that it was very dirty.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank gypsytravels
Reviewed October 1, 2010

We stayed here for several nights but were not satisfy with the cleanliness of this hotel. Sometimes hat bugs in the wardrobe and ground. The plus point was friendly and enthusiastic service, and the location is very close to the city centre.

• Stayed: May 2010