“What a nice, friendly place”
Review of Hoang Sa Hotel

Hoang Sa Hotel
Ranked #56 of 284 Hotels in Da Nang
Reviewed September 2, 2014

When we were in Da Nang for the first time this summer, we were very much surprised by this very friendly hotel's hospitality. They helped us to get around and in a few days we felt home. The staff is very helpfull and it's a real Vietnamese place, not too touristic. Breakfast on the top floor is more than excellent (I never had chicken with ice coffee for breakfast before!) and the view over the city very beautiful. Come to this place and enjoy the smile of the owner. She will surprise you! Rooms are very good and the beach is very close. The environment is quiet like a sunday morning. Very enjoyable!

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view (you knew that :-))
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Ate V
There are newer reviews for Hoang Sa Hotel

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Lobby looks nice and they check u in and show u on the map where things are but then they tell u, u need to buy the map, luckily I picked one up free from airport! I know it's pennies but come on a map should be given. Concierge dragged my bag to my room very unhappily and when we got to the floor level it stinks of cigarettes. My Air con doesn't work. The street u walk to the beach is a dump. I suggest u Pay more and stay on the beach. I wouldn't waste my time at this dumps ville! I got way nice place in Hanoi for $5 more!

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Leonie W
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel from hotels.com, where it said there would be rooftop terrace and restaurant/bar at site. Well nope. There sure is a restaurant, but you can only have breakfast there. No rooftop whatsoever and it was the main reason to get this hotel.. Bummer.
The hotel itself was clean, room comfy and staff very friendly, even tough they spoke quite bad English.
Hotel is on the more quiet side of Da Nang, but quite near the beautiful beach.
We wouldn't stay here again since there's so many options around the city.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Soppahanna
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for 4 nights. The staff arranged an motorbike for us and told us the nice places to visit in and around Danang.

Breakfast was very good and the view from the top floor is great.

The rooms are clean and luxury for the price paid.

Hope to visit again soon!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Rik-Lot
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The hotel is around 10 minutes from the beach. The neighborhood is quiet. The hotel restaurant (for breakfast only apparently) is on the 9th floor with a great view on the city. The local food served for breakfast was good. Too bad the coffee was not as good :/
Overall, great hotel and kudos to the staff for being friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank Maxime R
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Three of us only stayed one night so we were not there long. Nice hotel, good location between the beach and city, super friendly staff. The rooms were spacious but otherwise average and there was not a safe in the room. The breakfast was not the best. I think they were trying to serve us day old coffee.
We needed a taxi first thing in the morning and the staff were ready and waiting for us when we came down. So while I am only giving this hotel 3 stars, the staff were more like 5 stars.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank Flygirl_1350
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Really nice place - especially in its price range. Room was quite large, and spotlessly clean. Staff were friendly, helpful and polite at all times. They can arrange tours and trips at a pretty good price - we went on one day trip. Staff also give a few free tips on places to go - which turned out very handy for us. On my last day, they surprised me with a bunch of flowers for my birthday at breakfast! Very cool - I guess they spotted it from my passport copy!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
#96 of 284 in Da Nang
White House Hotel
White House Hotel
#147 of 284 in Da Nang

Been to Hoang Sa Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hoang Sa Hotel

Address: 54 - 56 Duong Dinh Nghe, An Hai Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang 550000, Vietnam
Location: Vietnam > Quang Nam Province > Da Nang
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites
Ranked #56 of 284 Hotels in Da Nang
Price Range: $17 - $39 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hoang Sa Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hoang Sa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.