“Super friendly; good value for money!”
Review of Hoang Sa Hotel

Hoang Sa Hotel
Ranked #58 of 270 Hotels in Da Nang
Augerolles
“Super friendly; good value for money!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Very close to the beach with super friendly staff. State of the art audio-/video system in the well decorated and spacious rooms. The breakfast is Vietnamese but the flexible staff will serve you a nice omelette on your request. This hotel will surprise you because of its high value for money.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank krikkie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I booked six nights to stay at Hoang Sa Hotel through Agoda. I purposely called the hotel to confirm a day before arrival.
when l reached the hotel on the first day, the receptionist told me that they do not received my booking. what is the effort of reconfirmed?I try to explain to them my advanced booking confirmation but they were not only speak very little english, but having a very serious problem of understanding, it made our communication breakdown!
That was my sixth visits to Vietnam and I always booked the tour with hotel. I can't believe that the hotel staff try to arrange 'Private Tour' for me by charging me unacceptable value, even I keep emphasised that I wanted to go with group. My first Danang local tour was very bad, leaded by a no lisensce tour guide who can't speak well and understand english. Besides, he was unable to explain to me or answer my simple question for those places that we have visited. He picked me up from 9am and I return to hetel before 1pm. He mised out a lot of places that supposed included in the city tour. Finally, I had to cancelled all following days tour from the hotel as the hotel receptionist will continue to arrangeme the same tour leader and 'Private Tour' by charging me a high rate. I felt cheated and disappointed from their dishonesty.
The only thing I feel good which the room was clean and the restaurant staff was very friendly.
Anyone who want to stay in this place, you have to consider what is more important to you.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Yukigoh
ho chi minh
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Wonderful view from the Luxury Room in Hoang Sa Hotel during these days on business there, we felt so happy and grateful to all the staff and especially Ms Hong, Ms Loan- nice and attentive receptionists on the first days we came to Danang. We highly appreaciate the way to be treated and served, the hotel can be compared to other American standards with spacious,comfortable, clean rooms with cozy atmosphere and smiling, professional manager and staff there.
Thank you so much for caring us during the time being in Hoang Sa hotel just few days on business.We will be back there, we have lots of photos taken there. Great place and unforgettable memory to be in Hoang Sa!!!

Room Tip: A luxury room in Hoang sa Hotel is great
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
6 Thank jolie2105
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed September 17, 2013

During my stay at the Hotel ,i found All the Management and Staff ,could not do enough for me ,and Spoke English ,The Hotel and Room`s are very well presented and very clean ,it`s in a great location beach is only a short walk away ,plus many restaurants on the shore line ,and close to Da Nang city ,I highly recommend a stay at the Hotel , Rob Bonetti

Room Tip: Higher rooms have a great ocean view
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
10 Thank Robert499
Pleiku, Vietnam
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Very Clean, great views, awesome staff! I stayed for 3 nights and always welcomed by a very attentive receptionist with a warming smile! Breakfast was good. I highly recommend this hotel, Will be back there next year for sure!

Room Tip: The higher the better views! Room with bacony can see flow fire from Dragon bridge. The beach is jus...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank Ho P
Ringwood, New Jersey
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is by-far the nicest hotel I stayed at Vietnam. It delivers in every requirements of being a great hotel. The new, clean, spacious, and cooled rooms could be compared to the standards of most American hotels. The customer service was also very exceptional. The staffs are attentive and professional. Hoang Sa is an affordable hotel that is located in between the beautiful beach and city lime light. Many thx for the enjoyable trip in Da Nang.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends