“Quiet and amazingly good”

Karma Waters - Danang
Ranked #136 of 1,391 Restaurants in Da Nang
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Providing & promoting a healthy vegan lifestyle in Da Nang ! Raw vegan, Indian, International, Vietnamese cuisine. No MSG, sugar, smoking, alcohol. Juice bar with healthy cures & juices. Tea & coffee. Glutten Free bakery cakes, loafs of bread & muffins. Most dishes are glutten free ! Vegan cooking class. Responsible Tourism. Open since 2005 in Hoi An by the same Owners and now opened in Da Nang since early 2013. Open daily 9 am - 6:30 pm.
Reviewed November 28, 2018

Fresh food cook from scratch at each order. 100% vegan with gluten free option. The owner is really kind and the place quiet, away from the touristic area.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a reviewReviews (76)

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We did a cooking class as a family. Grace was fantastic and showed us how to make some delicious vegan recipes. Our oldest son is a vegan and the rest of us loved the food and enjoyed all meals. Very friendly and great service. Thanks Grace!!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Tara S
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

I’m writing this from Vinmec International hospital where I have been now for eight days. Being vegan and gluten free I have REALLY struggled with hospital food and just when I think they have got it, they haven’t.

Luckily I spotted Karma Waters delivers and they have kept me going with their delicious food! On the first night I also had no money but this was not an issue as they trusted me to pay when my partner came to visit.

I have (and my partner when he has visited) eaten:

Banana rice pancakes
Fried spring rolls
Gf Singapore noodles
Gf stir fried noodles with veg
Veg thali

And it has all been so wonderful - it really has helps me recover as the food is not oily and contains enough vitamins and protein to keep me going. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank backtoback
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Very friendly people and great food. Hunted this place down in their new location to enjoy my first Pho for breakfast in Vietnam. Also had coffee and tea. I came back for lunch, noticed they were packing meals (in reusable containers, love that idea) for delivery. I'm only here in Danang a week but I'm sure I'll stop by again. Fresh healthy tasting food, clean place w/ some parking, wi-fi. New address 110 Tran Huy Lieu-Danang. Cash only. Inquired on groups and they can reserve area or have another private room available where can set up a buffet.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Im trying to turn into vegan, my friend recommended this restaurant for me and when i visited it i saw they were preparing food so well for needy people and poor patients in the outback areas.the price and the quality are perfect.

Date of visit: May 2017