“Best food in da nang”

Murphy's Steakhouse
Ranked #33 of 726 Restaurants in Da Nang
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: "We take steak seriously, but we're also serious about making sure you have a good time." Our fully air conditioned restaurant is located on the 1st floor. On the ground floor is our Sports Bar which is fitted with 4 Big Screen TV's, full size pool table and Dart board. We are located 5 min walk from Pullman Beach Resort and Furama Resort.
“Best food in da nang”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Went to this restaurant after finding it through tripadvisor. My friend and I have backpacked through Asia so thought we would treat ourselves. I'm glad we did. The food was delicious and the staff were very pleasant. Would definitely visit it again!

• Visited October 2013
murphysbardanang, Owner at Murphy's Steakhouse, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to write your positive comments. I think you are the two ladies from Ireland county Claire if I remember correctly. have a fun time around Asia and hope you stop in on your way home!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Dublin, Ireland
“The best steak I've ever tasted!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Don't miss this dining experience when travelling in Vietnam. I would make it my business to visit Da Nang just to eat in Murphy's. After many disastrous attempts of getting a good steak in Asia this was a real treat for all of us. Not only was the food excellent the staff were really welcoming. They were also very helpful and assisted us in many ways including booking flights. We ate in Murphy's every night while in Da Nang. My son loved the stuffed chicken which was also truly delightful! I wish they'd open a branch here in Ireland.

• Visited July 2013
murphysbardanang, General Manager at Murphy's Steakhouse, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thanks so much for the positive comments. Not sure about opening in Ireland but you are welcoome to DaNang anytime.

Have a safe trip home.

Dermot Murphy
Melbourne
“Best steak in Asia!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Having travelled extensively around Asia I usually stick to local cuisine, having being disappointed with numerous attempts to create western food (especially steaks). After reading the reviews on trip advisor I was brave enough to try murphy's steakhouse and I was not disappointment the steak was juicy, beautifully cooked up there with the best steaks back home in Australia. Whilst I love Asian food, nothing can surpass a good quality steak which is rare in this part of the world.

Visited October 2013
murphysbardanang, Owner at Murphy's Steakhouse, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thanks so much for the compliments. The great thing that we enjoy about USADA prime beef is its consistancy. It has been the same since day one, top quality and no exceptions.
Hope you spread the word in Nanjing for us.

Perth, Australia
“Incredible steaks.Great taste.Better than Aussie Beef!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Murphy's last night in Danang with our friends and their 10 month old .
Dermot and his staff really made us feel welcome.
The US prime steaks had an incredible flavour and we're cooked to perfection.
The staff were fantastic and really looked after us .The service was great.My wife loved the awesome strawberry daiquiris she said they were delicious!
Little Layla loved her mash and veggies!
I highly recommend this restaurant and urge all visitors to Danang to try it out.
We will definitely eat here again.Thankyou.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank tan1ste09
We are very glad that you and your friends enjoyed yourself and our food. The little girl is a treasure and seemed like such a happy baby.
Hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Mumbai
“The best reason to not be a vegetarian!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My partner and I are from Australia and we thought we'd eaten great steak until we came to Murphy's. The steak along with the atmosphere and service was excellent and really exceeded our expectations. We feel that if ever you're in Da Nang you would be foolish not to eat here.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Flossy D
murphysbardanang, Owner at Murphy's Steakhouse, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thanks for the compliments. Like you I can find one very good reason not to be a vegetarian and that is USA prime meat. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Regards,