“The best reason to not be a vegetarian!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Murphy's Steakhouse

Murphy's Steakhouse
Ranked #25 of 628 Restaurants in Da Nang
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Irish, Bar, European, Pub, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: "We take steak seriously, but we're also serious about making sure you have a good time." Our fully air conditioned restaurant is located on the 1st floor. On the ground floor is our Sports Bar which is fitted with 4 Big Screen TV's, full size pool table and Dart board. We are located 5 min walk from Pullman Beach Resort and Furama Resort.
Mumbai
“The best reason to not be a vegetarian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

My partner and I are from Australia and we thought we'd eaten great steak until we came to Murphy's. The steak along with the atmosphere and service was excellent and really exceeded our expectations. We feel that if ever you're in Da Nang you would be foolish not to eat here.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Flossy D
murphysbardanang, Owner at Murphy's Steakhouse, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thanks for the compliments. Like you I can find one very good reason not to be a vegetarian and that is USA prime meat. Hope to see you again in the near future.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Wonderfull restaurant...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Best fillet steak I have had anywhere ever ! The Chef didn't throw me out when I asked for it well done ! Lovely staff great service and very reasonably priced. Can't wait to go again it really is my most favorite place to eat in Danang...

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the kind compliments. I don't thiink it is the best way to eat our meat. But if that is your preference so be it. Perhaps we can ween you down slowly, next time medium well!
Thanks for visiting us again.

Dermot
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“A real taste of home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

If you are in Da Nang , this is a must for a excellent meal. I must say its worth venturing away from your resort , to enjoy great food and friendly atmosphere.

Thanks to all the team ......see you again soon

2 Thank alex e
That is a great compliment and I think we will has to use it somewhere in the future.
Thanks, and we hope to see you on your return to DaNang.

Dermot
I will pass on the compliments to our team.
Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here this evening. He can't stop raving about it! Murphy's is the best restaurant we have eaten at in Da Nang in terms of food and cooking quality. It is good value for money as well. He had the sirloin and I had the fish and chips. He says it was the second best steak he has ever had (and the best was at a very upmarket place in Melbourne). My fish was delicious and melt in the mouth tender. Other highlights - service was personable and more than what you would expect. The waitress ordered us a taxi and helped us out to it with an umbrella because it was raining. The chef was also available to explain the menu and have a chat afterwards (and give us tips about where we can watch the AFL grand final). Also Murphy's is soon to install an indoor bowling alley!! Should
Not be missed if you are travelling in Da Nang!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
murphysbardanang, Owner at Murphy's Steakhouse, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you so much for responding and thanks for the great compliments. I must visit the steakhouse in Melbourne and check out the competion.
Have a safe trip home.

London, United Kingdom
“Home on a plate.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

We are from UK and delighted when we ate here. Found on Trip advisor and couldn't agree more on the rave reviews. So nice to have decent quality food, staff were very friendly top. Would definitely recommend his restaurant.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Home on a plate! What a great heading. Thanks so much for the positive comments. Next time you visit I hope you will take advantage of our new "Skittle" alley. They finally finished it today.