“Good Food and Friendly atmosphere...”

Tam’s Pub and Surf Shop
Ranked #23 of 764 Restaurants in Da Nang
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We ate here on several occasions... Food was always good... Service was almost as fast as we needed it to be... We used this as our meeting place to run around Da Nang together... Our Good friend Richard recommended it, and we were very happy with the Atmosphere and Food... and we always seemed welcome when we stopped in...

Reviewed June 24, 2013

It had been a while since I visited Tam's Pub. Then, she served me some great banana pancakes with maple syrup. Today though I was there to find out how the Jeep Tours were going. After a few hours of catching up I was getting hungry. Tam asked me what I'd like. I said a chicken salad. Without another word and within fifteen minutes she brought me Caesar Salad with a very healthy portion of sliced chicken breast and home fries. The salad was topped with croutons and dressing. The chicken was tender and sliceable with the side of the fork. And all for 60,000 VND about 3 bucks.

1  Thank rb368370
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Surprising that it costs the same amount to rent a scooter as a surf board, each is $5/day! First time my husband went there in the afternoon and no one there spoke english. We came back later that night and Tam was there and we were able to rent a scooter easily.
We did not eat here.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

no service what so ever especially after what rave reviews that I read, would not go back or recommend to anyone

2  Thank rnh69
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Tam's place is just a few blocks back from the famous Da Nang (China) Beach. Was recommended to visit by locals & was happy to have made the effort! I tried her famous burgers for lunch, which were the best I have tried in Asia! As I supped a few beers, a crowd of holidaying surfers came in to rent boards and hung around after adding to the atmosphere. Some fascinating old photos adorn the place and great stories from Tam are worth the visit alone. Also the place to book the Jeep Tours!