“Nice view, acceptable drinks”
Review of Sky Bar Danang

Sky Bar Danang
Ranked #101 of 684 Restaurants in Da Nang
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dear Valued Guests, It is our pleasure to welcome you to D&C Hotel on behalf of the whole staff.Specially we have also a European restaurants that you can choose from. Our Sky Bar Danang is located in a quiet, airy, spacious place, which is located on the 8th floor of the D&C Danang Hotel, offering you experience of height and immense blue sky; magnificent darkness while enjoying Western & Asian flavor tasty food & drinks that surely even makes the most difficult guests pleased prepared by our professional Chef. The kitchen’s menu will be changed frequently as per the creativeness of the Chef to make sure you have different choices daily. Thank you for choosing our Sky Bar Restaurant and we hope to welcome you again in the near future. PS.: Our Sky Bar opens daily from 5 PM to 12 PM. Our main goal is to meet and exceed our guests' expectation and it is really motivating when our efforts in maintaining high standards of guest service, property maintenance and cleanliness are noticed by our valued guests. Sincerely,The Sky Bar Management
Dalat, Vietnam
“Nice view, acceptable drinks”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I find the place can make my eyes full view of this city. It could satisfy my needs. The drinks were acceptable with friendly staffs

1 Thank Phongdl

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Rhodes, Greece
“Good view. Mainstream electronic music.”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have been at the SkyBar with a local friend. I believe that it is pricy given the general pricing level of Ho Chi Minh, but apart from that it is a perfect place to have a drink or two with loud music and great view

Visited December 2013
Warren, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The view”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Spectacular view of Han River. Best hamburger in town! Top of the D and C hotel, new and very clean in the center of Da Nang with very reasonable rates. Got to see!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Arthur L
Danang
“Only a Nice View”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I guess it took me took long to make it to this place as I later learned the westerners that had been a part of it no longer are. I can say that the view is nice of the river, bridges and downtown area, but that alone isn't enough to justify the negatives everywhere else.

First of all, the menu is very limited and a strange combination of items. Secondly, the food was not prepared well. The pasta was severely under cooked and the sauce bland. The other dish we had was just barely passable.

My partner got a Mojito, which she couldn't drink. Added to that, they had no music on. Once we asked them to, they put on talk radio and after another complaint, random hip hop from the 90's.

However, they had reasonably priced cold beer and I would go back for a few cold beers with friends around sunset because it would have a great view of it.

• Visited November 2013
Da Nang, Vietnam
“Nice view, the food is ok”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This restaurant is a fusion of Asia and Western. For me the food is quite ok, but it doesnot meet a standard of a hotel restaurant, the Viennese Pork and Fried was quite good, but the side dish homemade noddle quite horrible. Need a lot of improvement. But the view of it makes a compensate for it. I recommend you to come here for drinking not eating

• Visited October 2013