“Friendly staff”

Ranked #76 of 275 Hotels in Da Nang
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Arrived at 9.30am and we're able to check into our room free of charge, which was great. They let us print our flight etickets from their computer, which was nice. The staff are really, really lovely and helpful. However, the shower was cold in the morning and there is limited breakfast. There are a lot of flies around that land on the food. Staff didn't refill the coffee or orange juice but we did go down to eat 15 mins before it was meant to be finishing. They organised our taxi to the marble mountains and the airport which was great. It looked nicer than a lot of the hotels around.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rebecca J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Princess Hotel is one of the best hotel I have ever lived in. They offer excellent services , good foods and with very competitive price . We would like to thank all hotel staff for taking care our family during my vacations . Thanks again !!

Room Tip: Quite and good view from hotel
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Hung N
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My first observation has to be on the very high quality of the staff. Every team member is very friendly, very helpful, very kind and extends an unusually high level of personal service.

Next, I must comment on the property condition: the hotel is new, and is maintained at a very high standard. Everything is perfectly clean...and feels new.

Then, as a business traveler, I have to say that high quality internet (wifi) is a requirement. After 3 months in hotels throughout Asia, this hotel may have had the best of all.

This was my second visit. I have already planned my third. I will lastly note that I am fairly selective regarding where I will stay, and quick to criticize if something at a hotel is not right.

This team is very good, I feel that they are already my very good friends.

Room Tip: the corner rooms, their premium rooms, are a delight.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank randy d
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. The Hotel was opened 6 month ago. The rooms are very clean and the prices very reasonable. The personal and the hotel manager are very friendly and helpfull! We had a great stay there. Free Wifi is included with a router on every floor, very good connection ;-) Fully recommended!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Johannes R
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I think that we were the only guests at the hotel when we arrived because breakfast on the first day was minimal to say the least. The manager asked what we would like for breakfast on the following days and they provided everything we asked for, great service. There were lots of flies landing on the food..

We sat outside with the new receptionist and the security guard one night and they were very friendly and we had a great conversation.

The room was very clean and we were given complementary Mangosteens when we arrived, yum! The shower flooded the entire bathroom, so leave the bathmat outside the door of the bathroom when you take a shower.

The Korean supermarket on the corner is very handy. 10 minute walk to the most beautiful and clean beach I've seen yet in Vietnam.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple