See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 10, 2016

I booked a superior double for 2 nights then they upgraded me a deluxe double city view so I could see Dragon Bridge and Tran Thi Ly Bridge from my room, especially, there was nothing better than opening the curtains to see the rush beat of Danang city in the morning.
All staff always smiled when they saw me, which made me feel really warm and comfortable. I can say that staying at Quoc Cuong Hotel is the best choice and I’m sure that I will stay here if I come back Danang city next time.

Room Tip: higher floor is better
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

NICE HOTEL, GOOD LOCATION

It was my first time, i came to Viet Nam and stay at Quoc Cuong 2 hotel during my holiday vacation. The hotel is fine with friendly receptionists and great view. I came at 2 am and the reception allowed me to check in very quickly and I had a beautiful room with great views of the river and Dragon Bridge so I felt really thankful. The location is so good, just 1 kilometers from the airport, a lot of restaurants around here. Especially, the room is very clean and extremely comfortable. In general, everything satisfied me. I would strongly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Yennhi T
Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

Cons

Very hard bed
Half drunk water left in fridge
Dirty bath inclusive of hair both head and public
Hard bed
Small room
Bad breakfast
Hot water intermittent

Pros

Check out girl was friendly and called us a cab
Actual room seemed clean
Nice view from room
Good WiFi

Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2015

Look small from outside but large inside.
Very close to the airport, Han Market, Cham museum, Dragon Bridge, etc.
Clean and beautiful room.
Restaurant likes closed after the morning, but I order a meal in the evening then I have served very kindly and that tastes good.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

We are a young couple that are happy to stay anywhere but we were very very disappointed with our stay here. For starters there is nothing in da nang so I would not come here again. There is no restaurants or bars close to the hotel. We walked for half an hour and there is no ATMs. Da nang is abit of a ghost town with no tourists.
When we arrived at the hotel the reception was empty. Had to wait 15min till someone came so we could check in.
We asked for room service for dinner as there is no where close to eat and they said it was shut due to a party which we were not notified about.
The cleaners came in to clean our room at 8:30am - which I think is to early and there is no 'do bit disturb' sign.
The breakfast was very limited only had rice and noodles which was cold and there was only a tiny corner of it left and there was still 30min left of breakfast
We have decided to leave early as it really wasn't for us and was abit of a let down
The only good thing seems to be the wifi and the room is average but fine for the rating of the room and the price.
Quite a shame as the hotel has so much potential but they don't seem too care

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple