“Great Hotel in Da Nang”
Review of Brilliant Hotel

Brilliant Hotel
Ranked #15 of 284 Hotels in Da Nang
Reviewed July 23, 2013

If your making your way through Da Nang, the Brilliant Hotel is on the River and the night life across the street is a hoot. If you ask the hotel you can rent a motor bike for 7.50 USD a day plus gas. Don't miss the roof top setting, wonderful and if you are there on Saturday night the dragon bridge will blow fire and smoke at 9 PM.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike B
BrilliantHotelDanang, Deputy Director at Brilliant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2015

Dear valued guest,
Firstly, thank you so much for choosing our Brilliant Hotel while visiting Danang City.
We appreaciate your valued comments on our services, which will help us understand our guests and our services.

There are newer reviews for Brilliant Hotel

Reviewed July 10, 2013

First and foremost, the hotel is literally 15 minutes away from Da Nang international airport. This has been the 5th or 6th time I traveled to Vietnam. First, I actually booked a room down the street at the Bamboo Green Hotel, which was mediocre. I was then informed that they won't have any rooms the following day, so I decided to book the Brilliant Hotel, which was a 5 - 10 minute walk upwards. What a great decision it was. (Refuse to use an Pun associated with the hotel name. HA!) Staff was super B. Definitely a four star hotel, with huge main lobby and updated electrical doors. View was fantastic and was only a 5 minute drive from Bread of Life. Rooms were excellent in every aspect, and quick room service was a plus. The only downside at all, that i had from this visit to this hotel was the price of laundry. I washed 1/3 of my clothes and it cost about 2/7 of the cost of the actually hotel room I was staying at. The price was about 85 dollars a night. The pool was okay, small but I wont complain because every time I went for a swim, it was empty. Booked two massages and they were fantastic, (Legit Hotel, No Happy Endings) The gym is pretty small, won't fit more than 3 people. Overall, with that price tag for a room, its probably the best hotel you will get in Da Nang, besides Novetel. If I can choose again, definitely would just fly straight into Da Nang next time and not Ho Chi Minh City.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that is not facing the elevators, I had that room and once in awhile you would hea...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank JindOrAi P

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I'm a gal that traveled alone as a vacation. I choose this hotel coz it's close to everywhere. The pool is small is the only concern.

I'm not going to mentioned the room or much since others did a good review & it's very helpful & exactly what I expected.

I need to thanks for the doorman, the housekeeper & reception staffs. The doorman helped me to get a better value taxi to travel to Monkey Mountain & Marble Mountain. Showed me the map & things to do around. He gives good advise on the way to good local restaurant.

The housekeeper is so helpful coz I find a bug on my bed & they take it away & change the bedding promptly.

The reception staff respond to my request quickly on the housekeeper & also when I find out the electric plug wasn't the one I expected, they bring me a convert plug to use for my stay. How I can ever find anything to complaint such a wonderful hotel that provide such a great service

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Angela_Fok

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and I spent one night here before going on to Da Nang airport, which is only a ten minute taxi ride away. It was a lovely hotel, with a pianist playing in the foyer when we entered.We had an excellent room overlooking the Han River and Dragon's Bridge. Our room was very clean and comfortable and quite spacious. Wifi speed was very good throughout the hotel.
The staff were very friendly and spoke good English.
Breakfast was plentiful, with lots of choice.
We were sorry only to have stayed for one night, especially given how little we paid for the hotel. The price certainly was "brilliant" !

Room Tip: We had Room 1004, overlooking the Han River and Dragon's Bridge.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Trevor I

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Brilliant really is pretty good description for the views,location and the best breakfast we had in our travels to date in Vietnam.
Although indoor roof type pool it was the best in our travels.Especially when the nice pool manager switched on the "waterfall" and spa steps.Nice cold drinks there too and not too pricey.
Nice staff and modern clean rooms with really great river/city views.
Also very good eateries either side, "locals" cheap day market around corner and lovely position on the river.
Will go back and highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Only stayed here for one night but it was just what we needed. Check in was quick and easy. The rooms were very clean and modern if not a little small but we had a great view of the river. There are plenty of places to eat, shops etc close by. Overall I was satisfied with this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

If you're not in Danang for the beach then you could certainly do worse than the brilliantly named Brilliant Hotel.

Rooms aren't amazingly huge but they're certainly clean and nicely kitted out; breakfast is decent; WiFi is free; staff are friendly and helpful; and you'd struggle to find anyway more central.

In truth I didn't spend too much time here - was out golfing and working my way through plenty of the local LaRue ale in nearby bars - but was perfectly satisfied with my stay.

The only caveat: pool is tiny and indoors.

Overall: pretty brilliant for the price!

• Stayed: June 2013