“don't forget O DE V”

Cuisines: European, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2012

its really super perfect restaurant here in Da Nang..how lovely this place is! i love it so much!!''its really perfect for me n my love, romantic n nice foods.

cheers

2  Thank Tony C
Luan B, Public Relations Manager at OdeV, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Tony C

Thanks for your comment and photo. It is great to hear you enjoyed your meal.
We look forward to welcoming you back the OdeV soon

There are newer reviews for OdeV

Reviewed October 19, 2012

The main course fine and the surroundings are pleasant. However, the chocolate fondant pudding was abolutely mind-blowing. I will go back there for the pudding.

2  Thank JOHN B
Luan B, Public Relations Manager at OdeV, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Mr. John !

I am very suprised when see your comment on tripadvisor ! Thanks for your very kind words and recommendation of the OdeV. We hope to welcome you back to the OdeV soon to try breakfast !

" Thuy and Kenvin"

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Yesterday was my birthday and I was right about choosing OdeV as a place to hold the party , oner of my friend living in Da Nang recommended it to me before . The food is really delicious . There's a wide range of selections , from steaks to Italian dishes , especilly the seafood lasgana , everything is nearly divine . The grilled salmon is also a smart choice for anyone who is pasionate in seafood. Morever , staffs are very friendly and helpful .
I'm totally impressed If making a decision seems to be quite hard for you , ask a staff , he will be a good advisor. The bar is lovely , by the way . It makes me feel that the restaurant is worthy of penny of mine definitely.

8  Thank Mohsen M
Luan B, Public Relations Manager at OdeV, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Mohsen !
We would like to thank you for your recent visit to Odev
restaurant. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I am very glad that
you enjoyed your visit with us and I sincerely hope you will continue
to be a supporter of our restaurant. At Odev, we strive to offer our
customers the finest personalized service, the best quality
ingredients. We regret that we did not know that day was your birthday. Even though late, but we also want to tell you "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ^^"
We look forward to your return again !

Reviewed September 27, 2012

When you first walk into this establishment, you will notice a bar ahead. The atmosphere is more like a bar than a dining restaurant. It would help if they separate the dining area with a door so that diners can have some quietness while enjoying their food. As for bar goers like me, I hate to disturb people who are on dinner date by disturbing them with noise level. The place is run by mostly foreigners so it makes it give it some ease to other foreigners who are new to the area. Prices on drinks are moderate to high. One of my friend asked for black coffee at 8pm (she's an addict) and the establishment was scrambling for it. They didn't have the material to make it or what, because the coffee came out with black grounds. It wasn't filter correctly. Because of that incident, I would give it an average rating. Especially in Vietnam, coffee can be found everywhere and it shouldn't be hard for ODEV to make some correctly.

2  Thank MrT972
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Noisy. Great location. more interested in begin a bar, than a good restaurant. Interested in selling wine. Steaks are good, but expensive. Could, but does not use the good readily available produce from the local markets.

Luan B, Public Relations Manager at OdeV, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear Justmaybe !
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at OdeV.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the foods, wine and our services. It is always good to hear positive feedback to help encouraging our staff to continue to strive to be the best.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the OdeV