“Wonderful ! No other words can describe my party last night but wonderful , thanks to OdeV restaurant”
Review of OdeV - CLOSED

OdeV
Cuisines: European, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Yesterday was my birthday and I was right about choosing OdeV as a place to hold the party , oner of my friend living in Da Nang recommended it to me before . The food is really delicious . There's a wide range of selections , from steaks to Italian dishes , especilly the seafood lasgana , everything is nearly divine . The grilled salmon is also a smart choice for anyone who is pasionate in seafood. Morever , staffs are very friendly and helpful .
I'm totally impressed If making a decision seems to be quite hard for you , ask a staff , he will be a good advisor. The bar is lovely , by the way . It makes me feel that the restaurant is worthy of penny of mine definitely.

• Visited October 2012
8 Thank Mohsen M
Luan B, Public Relations Manager at OdeV, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear Mohsen !
We would like to thank you for your recent visit to Odev
restaurant. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I am very glad that
you enjoyed your visit with us and I sincerely hope you will continue
to be a supporter of our restaurant. At Odev, we strive to offer our
customers the finest personalized service, the best quality
ingredients. We regret that we did not know that day was your birthday. Even though late, but we also want to tell you "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ^^"
We look forward to your return again !

• Korean first
Dallas
“A confused setting..”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

When you first walk into this establishment, you will notice a bar ahead. The atmosphere is more like a bar than a dining restaurant. It would help if they separate the dining area with a door so that diners can have some quietness while enjoying their food. As for bar goers like me, I hate to disturb people who are on dinner date by disturbing them with noise level. The place is run by mostly foreigners so it makes it give it some ease to other foreigners who are new to the area. Prices on drinks are moderate to high. One of my friend asked for black coffee at 8pm (she's an addict) and the establishment was scrambling for it. They didn't have the material to make it or what, because the coffee came out with black grounds. It wasn't filter correctly. Because of that incident, I would give it an average rating. Especially in Vietnam, coffee can be found everywhere and it shouldn't be hard for ODEV to make some correctly.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank RamadaWyn
DaNang, Vietnam
“noisy bar”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Noisy. Great location. more interested in begin a bar, than a good restaurant. Interested in selling wine. Steaks are good, but expensive. Could, but does not use the good readily available produce from the local markets.

Visited July 2012
Luan B, Public Relations Manager at OdeV, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear Justmaybe !
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at OdeV.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the foods, wine and our services. It is always good to hear positive feedback to help encouraging our staff to continue to strive to be the best.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the OdeV
yorkshire
“Fabulous afternoon”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

A friend of ours highly recommended this restaurant, so my husband and I went here for lunch. There are a couple of sofas so we ended up staying all afternoon drinking wine!
The food & wine were excellent, also great wine cellar. There are many wines to choose from. If you're not sure which one to buy, ask David, he is very helpful and knowledgeable.
It was definitely the best restaurant we went to in Danang. Very nice building and décor.
Lovely experience..

• Visited September 2012
6 Thank PrincessScabs
Dear PrincessScabs !

Thank you for your very kind words and recommendation of the OdeV after your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the food, wine, building and decor.

we hope to welcome you back to the OdeV soon !
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“wine and chocolate”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My girlfriend and I ate here whist we stayed at the Fusion Mia. It had been recommended to us by friends of ours, they wouldn't stop raving about it so we thought we'd give it a try. We were welcomed by David who proceeded to take us into the back room which he has turned into a wine cellar where we chatted about all things food and drink. its really obvious he is passionate about both! with his help we picked out a great bottle of red -Opus one- and he guided us through the delicious menu. I ended up having the scallops which were amazing and the rib eye steak which was cooked to perfection. The home made chocolates he brought out for desert were out of this world To be honest I was shocked to find such a quality restaurant in Da Nang and if im ever back there its the first place i will go!

• Visited August 2012
7 Thank loveeatingout35
Dear Loveeatingout35 !

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write to us on Trip Advisor. Its great to hear that you are loving the OdeV and I will convey the message to all staff.
we look forward to welcoming you back to the OdeV and experience our food, wine and friendly services.