“A Tale of Trung, a Typhoon and a T-Shirt”
Review of Vietnam Easy Rider

Vietnam Easy Rider
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Go with Vietnam easyrider tours and you will see, taste, smell and experience the REAL Vietnam! Get off the beaten tourist track and experience the real Vietnam first hand. Our motorcycle tours enable you to leave the tourist trail behind and see parts of Vietnam that few other travellers get to see. Riding a motorbike brings you closer to the real Vietnam. The motorbike is the number-one form of transport in Vietnam, and as you high-five local children as you ride through their villages, you'll be happy you decided not to travel by car. Stop where you want, when you want. You don't have to be a motocross champion either. Our tours can be tailored to every level of experience, from non-riders who can ride as pillion passengers to off-road riders who are looking for a real challenge. Motorcycle tours are flexible by nature - you can take one road or another, depending on what the group wants to ride. Our rides run from half a day to a week, and the possibilities are endless.. No boring Karaoke or crowded touristbusses makes you angry, if you decide to ride is with us. Only flying is better than to go with Vietnam easyrider team. Well come to Vietnam Easy rider Tour company, established in 2009 Immerse yourself for a full day tour or multi day tours with Easy Rider Team , you will see, taste, smell and experience the real central of Vietnam we hope to bring to travelers from all over the world an insight into our culture, tradition and beautiful sight-seeings. Each individual can explore their full potential through cross-cultural experiences and extracurricular activities. With us you can enjoy the road less traveled. It is an experience of a life time. One that you will never forget. Your own tailor - made itinerary. We cater for individuals, families and groups You can request our service 24/7 via above email or call us
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Neither my girlfriend or I had ever ridden a motorbike. Trung took my girlfriend as his passenger and gave me a lesson covering the basics of riding - very clear and helpful. Made me feel a lot more confident about the day ahead. This is where it just turned great...

We were (un)lucky enough to have booked our trip right on the day that a surprise typhoon hit the coast of Vietnam stretching beyond Hoi An to Hue. Trung provided us with waterproof clothing, but I already wearing a jacket that I had purchased earlier in the trip that was advertised as 'waterproof' declined his offer of a poncho. So it turns out that my jacket wasn't waterproof and about 5 minutes into our ride literally every layer of my clothing was soaked.
TRUNG TOOK OFF ONE OF HIS DRY LAYERS OF CLOTHING AND GAVE IT TO ME TO WEAR SO THAT I WOULDN'T BE COLD. I mean, seriously, how nice can you get?! Cảm ơn Trung :)

The typhoon escalated and it was going to be too dangerous for inexperienced riders to ride motorbikes up the side of a mountain, so he organised to hire a car so that we could continue the tour safely. He showed us some amazing monuments, the Dragon Bridge and around different parts of Hue and Da Nang, then back to Hoi An. Over lunch he taught us a lot more about Vietnamese culture and the American/Vietnam War, plus different areas that the Americans used as their bases.

When we returned back to Hoi An, we did not have enough cash to pay him as well as pay for the car that he hired. We offered to go to the ATM with him to get more and he said that "as long as you are happy with the tour, then I am happy. Because of the rain we had to hire a car, but if you are happy with the tour then I don't mind about paying for the car" and that was it. Long story short, Trung is so nice that he wouldn't let us go to an ATM to give him more money - he only cared that we were happy with the tour.

Words aren't going to give you a good idea of how fun this tour is or how knowledgable and generous Trung is. Just book the tour, you won't regret it.

5  Thank Andrew M
"lady buddha"
in 8 reviews
"take photos"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"my son"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed November 24, 2014

We looked around on foot and over the Internet and the reviews for this company wrre shining. Trung was a great tour guide, he looked after my wife as she rode pillion and made sure I followed safely behind on my own bike. We stopped at some cool sites, ate with locals and were looked after right the way through our trip. Trung was very easy to get on with and spoke amazing English. He also knew when to give you space and waited for you as you saw the sights and such.

Don't go with anyone else, this is truly the best easy rider Tour in Da Nang.

A pleasure and also the cheapest we found... Thank you so much for an unforgettable day, the best way to see Vietnam...

2  Thank Dom U
Reviewed November 22, 2014 via mobile

Had an amazing couple of days based in Danang with Trung. He can make a day up with various visits to places well off the regular beaten paths of the other tourists.

Cannot recommend highly enough!

1  Thank 903liamp
Reviewed October 22, 2014

We had our honeymoon in DA Nang,the most exciting thing is doing this tour with Trung, actually we did our research and contacted Trung about our preference, he customerised the tour for us, and "called to the God please no raining " , so even the weather report shows raining and windy, we still have a good weather, sunny day! the experience with riding the motorcycle through beachfront, city and mountain routine is unbelievable amazing, wordless! We're not able to swim in the waterfall for the weather reason, Trung took us to a local seafood resturant in the water, Trung borrowed a ledder so we can climbed down to the water and play, very interesting, I can feel fishes were kissing on my feet! The sea food is reasonable price and super fresh and tasty, we like the the feel during the tour, not rush, enjoy the moment. The most important is we feel very safe riding with Trung. We definitely will do more tour with him if we visit again!

1  Thank Ruby C
See more reviews
Reviewed October 14, 2014

After doing some research online, I decided to go with Trung and his motorcycle tour. I had a limited schedule so Trung customized my day tour to exactly what I could do with my time. We started out with a nice coffee and just had a chance to get to know each other. Then we were off and headed in the direction of Hue, where we rode through amazing mountain passes and saw very beautiful scenery. We bumped into some couples taking wedding photos along the way, even at an old American bunker from the war. On the way back we stopped by a very local place for lunch and had some amazing chicken dishes with broken rice. We finished at the lady buddha and then had another coffee before we headed back to the hotel. Trung is very easy going and just a fun guy to be around. He would probably easily accommodate any tour you need, he said he has a group of 4 coming in December for a two week trip. He knows Vietnam well, and I know next time I come back, I will definitely be in touch with him when I come back to see other parts of Vietnam. Highly recommended!