“Great food, great service, reasonable prices.”
Review of LYS Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
LYS Restaurant
Ranked #381 of 706 Restaurants in Da Nang
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Australian
“Great food, great service, reasonable prices.”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My first time here today for lunch on 08/18/12. Very good experience here and I am planning to come for dinner. Restaurant has a small air conditioned room for special requests. I didn't see the final bill so I didn't see how much the air conditioning cost. For 18 of us (6 others had to sit outside the room) with many drinks the price was about $150 to $170 American before tip. We all had individual dishes and shared a few common dishes. Staff were quick and efficient. Rooms were about as clean as it can get in a beach environment - definitely way above the norm. The manager came by and chit-chatted with us. He told us the beautiful wood was real and overall the restaurant cost $3 million US to develop. This restaurant is just a block or two from a very decent hotel called Indochine.

My dish was fried beef with fries. Fries are French fries and were pretty good. Meat was typical beef for Vietnam, tasty but a little chewy (NOT tough). I tried this green vegetable dis with garlic and it was excellent with rice. I also tried tge egg rolls and they were great! Restaurant is actually a seafood place but I am not a seafood person so I cannot tell you if it's good or not. Based on my general experience I would say give it a try! One wild thing on the menu was called 'frog in banana'.