“Casual Dinner”

Dong Duong Restaurant
Ranked #401 of 1,389 Restaurants in Da Nang
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 13, 2019

We ventured upon this restaurant and immediately thought it would be pricey / expensive. Upon looking at the menu we realised it was not. Entrée / appetiser of 6 freshly made crab spring rolls, 2 serves of salmon in different forms, 2 beers and 1 coke. Total 453,000VND. Service and food superb and we will hopefully be back prior to leaving Da Nang in a few days.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (81)

Reviewed January 25, 2019

It seems they don't want to serve customers here. Even the manager guy named Nguyen Thanh shouted out to me when I was asking to have arrangements better for my team. What the f*k restaurant!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2019

When me and my Vietnamese wife arrived at this place we were impressed by the nice looks and ambience in the outside area, also the staff at the entrance seemed to be polite. We chose a table in the inside area though, and things were a lot different there. The staff inside was mediocre at best (for example - one waitress was typing on her smartphone instead of serving us), and the food was also not so great, although not a disaster. I am sure there are plenty of places which will offer a better dining experience,

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Rude stafful,web waited 45 mins to pay,no interest or care,prices throu the roof,awfull experience,dont go there

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Dong Duong looks impressive from the outside, but service is terrible. Waited a long time after being seated before waiter came to table. Long delays in serving ordered food. And, unimaginable in Vietnam, we were not asked if we wanted a second beer!! My Vietnamese girlfriend even had to get ice for our beer because there was no follow-up asking if we wanted more ice. Many far better serviced restaurants with better food at much less cost. Don't even consider going to this restaurant! !

Date of visit: June 2018