Review Highlights
a paper told my fortune in the new year

Reviewed June 4, 2018

from $42.00
from $38.00
from $58.00
More Info
All reviews temple grounds laughing buddha big statues tet buddhist
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2018

I came to this Pagoda on Tet or chinese new year. Then I saw people took a paper near the Buddha statue. It's vietnamese culture, that random paper that we took is trusted as our fortune in the upcoming year. The pagoda is good and should be on the list

Reviewed May 14, 2018

I like place its a Temple of lord Buddha in the heart of city. very beautiful temple and having biggest I ever see a laughing Buddha. u can spent at least 30 min to see all.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 19, 2018

The pagoda was a great find off a busy street in Da Nang. Lots to see in this working temple and well worth a visit. We were a group of 4 in February 2018, just after TET. One of the resident Buddists was very friendly and even took us in to their small enclave to visit and pray at their shrine. A humbling experience, thank you.

1  Thank Widlydidly
Reviewed February 7, 2018

Da Nang has its charms, and this is a must-see if you're anywhere near the waterfront. We'd been out in the noise and dust all morning and took a left onto these temple grounds. It's not a huge place, but it transports you, Buddhist or not, out of the city into a realm of relaxation. It's not as close to the waterfront as other attractions like the Dragon Bridge or the Cham Museum are, but it's worth the walk!

Reviewed February 5, 2018

Despite its location in the city center, it's a calm and spacious pagoda. Big statues and nice garden, vegetarian restaurants around.

Date of experience: January 2018