My first review yet, and i think the Hyatt deserved this. A beautifully designed hotel with excellent facilities and the rooms were great. The bars/restaurants had good and affordable menus (had a little too many during 'happy hour'). Staff were really friendly but English is still a little tough for them. Location is fabulous and they catered to all our needs. Definitely making a trip back here. The only setback was that the mattress was a little to firm for my liking, everything else was perfect. I really enjoyed the games room too (scrabble/chess/billiards/backgammon)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang