The resort was one of the best we have seen so far in Asia. The resort is located on a beautiful beach. The staff was always friendly and always with a smile. The resort has 4 pools for the hotel guests. That means plenty of space and it was never crowded - even on the Chinese holiday which attracts a lot of Chinese. We had a club room which was amazing. The club lounge is a quiet place with a great selection of food and drinks. There was no negative point at all. The kids liked it so much.
The only disadvantage - there is nothing close by, but we were aware about it in advance and that's not a complain is just a fact.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa