Stayed with family for 4 n in a 2 bed residence in ocean view block with corner apartment... Fabulous apartment... Amazing views... Pool is large if only a bit warmer we would have spent more time at resort... Weather was a tad chilly and overcast. Staff are friendly and attentive .. Restaurants are great if a tad expensive... But then it's a resort.. The happy hour at pool house is great makes it much more affordable 2 for 1 cocktails :)) danang city is a letdown but Hoi An ancient down is just a short drive away and well worth the visit .
I'd recommend this resort but come when it's warmer so you can enjoy the amazing facilities:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa