Located in up-and-coming Da Nang, this Hyatt has a beautiful resort property with wonderful friendly staff. We were a bit wary of the taxi scams we kept hearing about so booked the hotel car transfer (did take taxis afterwards, and didn't encounter any problems, especially ones from the hotel). Unlike some of the other resorts that have representatives pick up guests at the luggage claim area of Da Nang Airport, the Hyatt reps were outside.
Short, comfortable ride in an R-class through Da Nang towards the beach resort with a friendly driver and chilled water bottles makes for a good first impression. The lobby was elegant and the welcomes genuine. Check in was smooth and a buggy was waiting to take us to our room. We had booked one of the one bedroom residences and it was spacious and clean, with a large bedroom and bathroom. Had requested one on a higher floor so had a fantastic view of the resort and beach.
The property is well-kept and spread out, with easy access to the beach and an extended pool area. Staff were friendly, and always eager to make your stay/dining experience better. Food was decent, and the live music kept things lively. Happy with the breakfast spread and they did try to rotate on different days. Happy hour specials were good too!
Tried out the spa one afternoon for a massage and it was superb! The large treatment villas are well-designed and an oasis of tranquility. Loved the tea in the relaxation room. They seem to have specials on the treatments so remember to check with the spa desk!
Wonderful stay, excellent for recharging!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang