Family of four with 2 young children. There are many facilities and amenities to enjoy in this large resort. Not only were there many things to do, the service was also good except for some things I noticed. I noticed that many tend to mumble something in Vietnamese and made a face. I did not expect this from Hyatt as they tend to have a standard in training their staff. While there were negative experiences, there were also some great experience with the service. Some went above and beyond to accommodate our specific needs with small children. Overall, if you want to be a bit off from the central area and want to stay in the resort with your family, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa