This is a beautiful Resort with perfect seaview.. Unspoiled white sand beach has made my day during my stayed. Highly recommend to dine at Beach House to have a taste of quality seafood from Vietnam especially Grilled Oysters and the local authentic Vietnamese food shouldn't be missed as well. Overall, we had an relaxing and enjoyable stay here..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa