I stayed in a ocean view room. Everything is perfect as the size is big, the bathroom is transparent and I can look outside when having bubble bath, the bed is comfy...nothing to complain about except the air-con will not work if you don't close the balcony door properly. I had lunch in the restaurant near the pool which was so so, I wouldn't recommend this restaurant. The pool looks nice but not really for swimming as the pool is zigzag. The highlight of my stay was the beach with smooth white sand and clear sea water. I would recommend this resorts to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang