We stayed in the 3br villa and despite paying us$805 per night, was told that we had to pay an extra $15per person after the first. We were also told at check in in the regency club that we were not entitled to use the club despite being it being clearly listed in the reservation system and being directed there to check in, but the girl did rectify that by calling us afterwards.
Breakfast was too crowded despite it being a low season, would hate to go there in peak. The floor was littered with food scraps both mornings we were there.
Overall nice but not fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa