Everything was excellent about the hotel. Service, pools, rooms, location, food. The spa and fitness area is excellent and definitely deserves a call out. The location is perfect only a $15USD taxi to Hoi An or you can catch the free hotel shuttle. The hotel offers plenty of activities or you can venture out for a trek up Marble Mountain or a day of diving or snorkelling at Cham Islands. There is a great area for kids and if you do not have kids you needn't worry about any noise interrupting your relaxation as you will be able to find a spot to relax. I couldn't fault the resort, it had everything and exceeded my expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang