We stayed (3 of us including an elderly mother) in a 2 bedroom residence on the 6th Floor for 3 nights over the Chinese New Year period. Our apartment was on the corner with a double aspect view which was simply stunning. The apartment itself was fully furnished with almost everything you could want, although my mother had to keep asking them to send Tea Bags up to the room.
Our rate also included an hours massage at the beautiful spa. Another great touch was that our room was for four people and even though there were only 3 of us, we were allowed 4 massages. My mother greatly appreciated her second massage in two days. An example of great service recovery was when we had pre-ordered a golf cart to take mum up to the spa for her massage. The original cart didn't arrive but a staff member who was passing by ran my mum up to the spa on his golf cart. The most amazing thing was that one hour later, he had taken it upon himself to return to bring her back to the room.
The management team are very visible, the executive chef always around and talking to guests at breakfast and dinner. We had an issue with the shuttle to Hoi An as we were given conflicting information by the front desk, however, it was sorted out when 3 people didn't turn up so we took their places on the bus.
Overall, a great hotel, a few teething problems with translation such as when our bags didn't get taken to the check out area but were left outside our room. The food and beverages were great and not too overpriced seeing as it's a five star hotel. I can also highly recommend Baguette for sandwiches etc although it's a bit of a walk away from the main resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang