“Nice steaks and pate inspired by French cuisine”
Review of Le Bambino

Le Bambino
Ranked #25 of 929 Restaurants in Da Nang
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant(smoking,no smoking), wine bar, garden terrasse, swimming pool, typical French restaurant
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Food is good and atmosphere typically French. Wines were disappointing though...

Reviewed January 4, 2012

This restaurant was a warm welcome after eating rice and noodle dishes for weeks on end. Although pricey by S/E Asian standards when compared to Europe it could not be more reasonable.
I had the pate for starters. It was better than my mother’s home-made version which is saying something. I was unsure though as to what I was meant to eat it with. Crusty bread was provided but this was just after we had ordered. More bread was swiftly provided though. My boyfriend had the tempura prawns which he has been afraid to order in another restaurant since in case they did not match up to what he ate in Bambino.
We both had the fillet steaks for our mains. I ordered the French fries with mine but once I tasted the potato gratin that my boyfriend ordered I was quite jealous. It's not something that I am usually keen on but this was delicious. The side vegetables were plentiful and cooked to perfection.
Full to the brim we definitely did not need desserts but once we scanned the menu we couldn’t leave without sampling something. We ordered the lemon tart and crepe with ice-cream and chocolate sauce for dessert neither of which disappointed us. They were both so tasty.
The waitresses were very attentive and had great English which is always a bonus when you want a relaxing meal.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Great place, food, atmosphere the lot. Remembered us from first visit including drinks. Food outstanding...teenage daughter ate the biggest meal ever!
Go and enjoy

Reviewed December 31, 2011

We do Love to come to visit Jean Paul & Vinh to have a French chat & a delicious French food with a quality wine from France!

Excellent adress and we do warmly recommend it!

Cheers
Pascal
Le Suisse.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

Just few words about this great french restaurant. I really enjoy to eat French food, the owner receive us as friends. The food is fabulous, I personally try the snails in a creamy sauce, "the paté Maison", and the beef flambed, and found all delicious. I took some profiterolles for dessert which was the icing on the cake. If you really want to eat great food, don't miss that restaurant you won't regret.

1  Thank Doumvn