“helpful staf”
Review of Sea Wonder Hotel

Sea Wonder Hotel
Ranked #20 of 415 Da Nang B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 21, 2013

very good staff helped me a lot with my traveling to the next destination. when I asked at the receptionist Ì they could get me a scooter to the trainstainon they ofer themself that that they will take me thêre.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Thuy D

Reviewed September 11, 2013

A beautiful hotel in a quiet part of town. What sets it apart is its staff - especially Thuy who is one of the most incredible people I've met. Stay here and let Thuy help you - you won't regret it. I know I'll go back.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank SouthernShark
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel is in front of a school, in a peacful area, at 5 minutes by walk to the beach. If we wanted to go to the center of the city it´s very easy go there by taxi.
We tooked a cooking class and was perfect! We went to the market to buy the staff and we cooked in the kitchen of the hotel. The staff is always available to help you and to show you all that you want to discover.
As a homestay but in a hotel!
Compleadly recomended!!

Room Tip: There is a terrace on the top, so maybe these rooms are more noisy but you can enjoy the terrace dur...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Gal-la_1312
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Travelling to the south of Vietnam to HCMC I just stayed in this hotel for one night. It is located near to the Beach. Very friendly, nice and young staff. I took a trip from this hotel to Hoi An and Marble Mountains => Amazing. I enjoyed my stay here in Sea Wonder Hotel. I really recommend this hotel. Absolutely worth its price!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Peter S
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have stayed at Sea Wonder Hotel on several occasions now and every time I have been treated with kindness and consideration. Anything I have required I have only needed to ask and the staff have always been so obliging on every occasion. This week I have observed an incredible amount of spring cleaning on the upper floors and my room has always been cleaned and serviced each day without any problems. In fact I am always made to feel part of their family. Can't speak highly enough of it - and perfect walking distance to the beach which is why I return regularly from Hanoi.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank Scan00
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We spend only one night in Sea wonder hotel in Danang, and glad we were when we could leave! The room still had hair from the previous guest on the floor and the bedsheets had stains on them, the pillowcase looked as if it was already slept on, and there was still chewinggum on the headboard from the bed. I bought a new pillowcase just to make sure I was sleeping on a clean one.
The airco didn't work so we ended up sweating all night as it was very very hot that day and night.
The staff arranged a taxi for us to go to our next destination they charged us 500.000 dong extra for this
The only good thing I can tell is that the eggs they made in the morning were the best I've eaten so far on my trip trough Vietnam
I would never stay in this hotel again, for me it was the most dirty hotel I ever stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank TrienekeS
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I absolutely love this place. It's roughly 7km from the airport & just about 5 minutes walk to My Khe beach. The street where it's located is quiet so you don't hear all those annoying bustling street noise. The staffs are friendly & accommodating. Especially Ms Tee who had been very helpful. Plus, there are a lot of cheap food & beer joints in the surrounding area if you don't want to eat in the hotel. Enjoy your stay here!

• Stayed: May 2013