“Top Class”
Review of Montgomerie Links

Montgomerie Links
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Not as challenging as Danang, and with a different style this course is very nice to play.

The day I played it drizzled all day (relentless) and by the 5th I was soaked through. Though I toughed it out and actually got better by the end. The fairways are more forgiving than Danang, the greens a little slower (so fast - ave) and the holes not quite as long.

Amenities I found very good but being wet all day may have exaggerated my opinion. Never seemed to be without a beer so there were obviously enough kiosks but if my memory serves me right I was stocking up in a bag with ice. Big day in the rain!

If you are in Danang and you have time play this course - Top 10 I have played (out of about 50).

There are newer reviews for Montgomerie Links

Reviewed February 19, 2013

had a great day the deal i got was great and the golf corse is great 10 out of 10 a must do if you like golf

1  Thank kend984
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We love this place! Amazing golf course, sweet helpful caddies, great service, incredible views, and food that is among the best restuarants anywhere at very fair prices. A great place to unwind alone, as a couple, a family, or even an office!

1  Thank Holly-of-Asia
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Very nice place and a big challenge for all members of our group. I liked this golf course and his facilities. I dislike play golf with caddies but it is inevitable in Vietnam.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My friends and I pre-booked a game at the Montgomerie Links and after playing there on our first day in Danang, we liked the golf course so much that we played there again the second day. We also had lunch at the clubhouse and the food was suprisingly good. The change room and shower faciities were new, bright, and clean. One thing definitely worth praising is the rental golf clubs were not only in great shape, they were top of the line clubs. Usualy this is only avaialble for Men's clubs, but Montgomerie Links had the same qulaity clubs for Lady golfers. So classy!! If you want to play a game or two and do not want to drag your clubs with you, be assured that Montgomerie Links wil have decent rental clubs.

1  Thank Kat W