Tripadvisor
Da Nang
All reviews stay memorable front desk staff xuan vu hong ms vietnam hoi resort
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

I travelled with my extended family (2 young children and 4 elderly) and we spread across 2 suites and we enjoyed our experience at the hotel. The staff though young were friendly and very helpful. We were wanting to go to Impressions at Hoi An and one of the staff helped us to book the tickets and even swapped her work days (ie: gave up her day off) to make sure that we didn't have any issues with our booking and trip. She also taught me useful phrases for basic communication. I was blown away by her generosity - Thank you Nhung! I also appreciated the local recommendations from the staff. I loved the lay out of the pools: the children's play ground was situated beside the wading pool which was very handy and my children spent hours playing there in their bathers. One thing I would have liked to see is the kitchenette being better equipped with basic crockery, plates, etc if it was meant to be used in that way (it had an induction cook top which was impressive, a sink and a fridge). Big shout to Nhung, Anh and Spring. Thank you for making our stay a memorable one. A breakfast tip: The hotels in the vicinity offer cheaper breakfast for AUD11. More worthwhile to walk out for your breakfast instead of having it in the hotel. If you're not into variety for breakfast and want something cheaper, head out to the shops in the same vicinity.

Room tip: Higher floors would offer better views. Choose the rooms facing the pool side.
Date of stay: January 2020
FarAway18679469660, Duty Manager at Park Regis Cocobay, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Gracecazeng

Thank you for taking the time to review the Park Regis Cocobay. I am most pleased that you found your stay enjoyable. What a great reward to myself & my team that our guests leave us feeling happy with our service!

I am delighted to hear that Nhung, Spring, Anh was able to contribute to making your visit to Danang enjoyable. This is exactly the type of experience we aim to deliver to each & every guest.

Once again, I appreciate your kind words & look forward to seeing you next time you stay with us.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

The hotel had only been in operation for a month prior to my visit. In spite of that the front desk staff, all very young, did a good job and always had a smile for the guests. The highlight of my 8 day stay was the restaurant. All the staff were warm, friendly and did their best to help. The F&B manager was always on hand during service hours interacting with the guests. On the day of check out, I had gone to ask for help in cutting a fruit so I could eat on the way to the airport. Instead of just cutting the fruit I had brought, the F&B manager prepared a sandwich and some other fruits for me to take away, courtesy of the hotel. It really made my stay memorable.
The hotel rooms are clean but quite basic. There are cooking facilities but no utensils or cutlery provided and no hotel directory to point the guest to services available.
Overall, for a newly opened hotel it is doing a super job.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear our Valued Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review the Park Regis Cocobay. What a pleasure it was to read your comments!

The service you experienced is exactly what we aim to deliver, along with good value & a quality comfortable product.

It is times like these that myself & my team can truly feel like we succeeded in achieving our goals of satisfying our guests expectations which as a Hotel Manager is the highest reward!

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at the Park Regis Cocobay.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Take a good time durung my stay, staff and service very professional at room or restaurant. Every one care of the guest, new hotel but the staff have a very good attitude, thank you so much.
I will back certainly with my family

Date of stay: January 2020
Adler179, Duty Manager at Park Regis Cocobay, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear pascalbR6430KE,

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Cocobay hotel. It is always our aim to deliver a high standard of service & We are pleased that you felt we achieved this during your stay.

We will share your comments regarding the service and the staff with our team as this kind of feedback is always motivating & encouraging.

We look to welcoming you back again at Park Regis Cocobay hotel

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

I highly recommend travellers to stay here.
Very helpful, friendly staffs with smiles always.
I was greeted by a professional and careful manager in restaurant with breakfast, which shows the team here deeply care about my feeling and satisfaction in my stay here.
Photo in this post is one of the most popular in Vietnam - Beef Noodle " Pho Bo". So yummy!
I am a picky person, but I really love it! Must-try!!!!!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Alice_Le0,

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Cocobay hotel. We are pleased to read you enjoyed your stay & delighted that the service, the staff and the food met your expectations.

We look to welcoming you back again at Park Regis Cocobay hotel.

Reviewed January 1, 2020

This hotel has only just opened and is amazing. It has a nice pool where you can relax all day, as there is great cocktail and pool menu, it’s an oasis away from the bustle of Da Nang. Excellent breakfast buffet with chefs who will cook your eggs just how you like them. Great views from the rooms, which are lovely and clean and well appointed. The service was great and I’d recommend this as a place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
FarAway18679469660, Duty Manager at Park Regis Cocobay, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Dear Goblynears

Thank you for taking the time to review the Park Regis Cocobay. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay & I must agree with you that our service is second to none!

It is always a pleasure to read positive comments as we work hard to maintain our high standards & good value!

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at the Park Regis Cocobay.