“Great food & excellent service”

Red Sky Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 706 Restaurants in Da Nang
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Best Steak House in Town
melbourne
“Great food & excellent service”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We were in search of western food after 2 weeks on the "try everything" vietnamese bandwagon. There was plenty on the menu to choose from, reasonably priced and some good old aussie go to meals- steak, schnitzel and pasta. Our meal was well presented & was delicious. Drinks were very inexpensive & they had some quality spirits that were a steal. Overall, a great place to go when you've had enough pillow cakes, pho and curry. We certainly recommend Red Sky & the dragon bridge is a short stroll so time it with the 9pm show.

• Visited June 2014

• Vietnamese first
Cancun, Mexico
“Nice place to eat”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We went there after reading the excellent reviews. We were not disappointed. The food was good and the service was always attentive and friendly. There are two floors, but I prefer eating second floor. Small restaurant but so romantic.

1 Thank patrick717
“Great place”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Everything about this place is excellent and i can't recommend Red Sky enough. I sat in the downstair to dinner. It was very lucky for me to have free drink within happy hour from 5-7pm . The Staff was very friendly, helpful and also speak english very good . The food was very wonderful. I and my friend chose beef tartar and scallops for stater. Then i ate Beef Tenderloin whereas my friend chose grilled sea bass. If we had the chance, we would have come back again

3 Thank Phúc T
Da Nang, Vietnam
“What has happened??”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I'm afraid that I have to agree with Markussaigon as this restaurant sadly seems to have lost its focus. Only a few months ago I wrote a very enthusiatic review for this place based on several great meals, but my last two visits over the last several weeks have been very disappointing. Several Friday nights a go it was a ribeye steak that was a poor cut barely edible, tired limp vegetables, my partner's fish dry and mashed potato well below standard too.

Recently dropped in for lunch and a hamburger hit. Unfortunately it was of a size and quality you'd find in a American MidWest diner and utterly forgettable. For the price (100,000 dong), a glass of Chilean red was very measly. It's not expensive to buy bottles of Chilean in Danang.

It may be that the owners are spending more time at their other restaurant or there are ongoing staff issues. Service seems to have dropped off and, as I mentioned in my first review, they need to address their godawful jarring background music turned up too loud. Well out of place in a stylish restaurant where people come to relax and talk and the music should be barely perceptible.

It would be a great pity if a restaurant of this standard disappeared off the Danang dining scene, but I am not able to recommend it to old friends visiting Danang at present. Their prices are just too high and the competition too great that this may well happen. I sincerely hope that can lift their game.

“...it's shrinking”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

I've been hefe many times. What a pitty to state that overall quality is coming down step by step - just the high prices stay stable. Before I was happy to pay for it as you got excellent service back... it changes - in theeantime they even charge you extra if you pay with credit cards.... I deeply hope we'll see the old Red Sky again soon!