“Worth the wait..”

Red Sky Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 832 Restaurants in Da Nang
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Best Steak House in Town
Reviewed November 27, 2013

After 6 months living in Danang, finally made it here last night and was not disappointed. Ate upstairs, nice decor and great, attentive staff. Based on a previous reviewer I went the seared scallops with chorizo starter (delicious, great presentation and excellent value at D140,000) and the daily special of diced ribeye with mushroom sauce and garlic potatoes (again delicious and great value at D350,000). A v. good glass of French red to wash it down. A similar quality meal in Australia would be in the $50-60 range.
Only minor complaints are that 1) the main was served within a couple of minutes of finishing the starter but this is a common problem in Western restaurants in Vietnam 2) I know this is Asia and it's another common complaint but some of the background music was a little on the grating, schmaltzy side and could maybe use a little more thought and research.
Will definitely be back as their care and attention to detail is well worth supporting. The snacks/cheaper options look good too.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

After reading review on TA, we decided to have dinner and enjoy our night at Red Sky Bar & Restaurant. I was impressed by the decor of this restaurant. It made this place have a luxurious and romantic ambiance. Western food was cooked excellent and well presented. Drinks were tasty. Staff was nice and professional. I had a great night at here with my boyfriend. Highly recommend. I'm sure I will be back here in the future.

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

We had read that happy hour is 5-8pm but it is now from 5-7pm. Very quiet after 7pm. The bar area is very small only a few stools. Local bars next to it were happening.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I have lived in beautiful Vietnam for more than 6 years now and Red Sky is my all time favourite restaurant for delicious and consistently good food, lovely service and a calm relaxed atmosphere. The bar layout has changed, now a comfortable 3 seater bar, my girlfriend Phuong thinks the cocktails are still the best in town, we prefer starting our nights out here. The steaks, sauces and side dishes are by far the tastiest and been a creature of habit I guess, everytime I walk in for dinner ,Thu the hostess always remembers my order, the service is very lovely and friendly, good value all round. If you ever find yourself wandering around DaNang city and you feel like quality western food, you should definitely stroll into Red Sky...

Reviewed November 17, 2013

The stuff was extremely friendly. The menu has Asian as well as Western dishes, I had the American Rib eye as a main, the mushroom sauce was superb. Not many dessert options though.

1  Thank Sin_Rumbo_Fijo13