Tripadvisor

from $101.54
from $73.85
from $76.80
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

Explore 2 most well-known caves inside Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park. In the morning, we were picked up at our hotel to the park by the guide. Then we took an electrical car from the parking and explored the cave about 1km on the wood and saw a lot of different shapes of stalactites. The scene was so breath-taking. We were totally attracted by a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations. We had lunch at a restaurant with delicious local specialties. In the afternoon, we continued our trip to Phong Nha Cave. Took a boat about 5km along the Son River. On Son river, with the enthusiastic guide, we experienced the daily life of the neighborhood riverside village, it was peaceful. Entering the Phong Nha Cave, we enjoyed the scenery spectacular limestone, underground river system and other unique stalactite in the world.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed December 31, 2019

Great place to snap a pic as remembrance. Suitable for those who loves artifact. Worth to give it a try and experience it.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 25, 2019

It is so great for me to discover Phong Nha Ke Bang. Discovering Dark cave is really an adventurous experience. I was immersed in the majestic nature. The guide and ferry man were very enthusiasm and professional when guiding us to explore the cave. This is great destination when coming to Vietnam. Ah I booked this tour because I couldnt find another tour better with cheaper price and better service. Thank you so much for the trip.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed December 25, 2019

My family had a chance to experience an amazing trip with 8 hours of cruising time in the bay (Halong Bay Jade Sails). They gave us more time to explore the stunning scences and beaitiful caves. The highlight I remember the most was that I really enjoy the sunset party on the sundeck of the cruise as the night majestically falls. Thanks to the friendly, energetic and professional staff on the cruise, we had a fun time after the busy days. It's definitely worth visiting this incredible place with Jade Sails.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed December 24, 2019

That is the first time i went to the amazing place. I and lisa l, my friend were so happy and excited with all activities i did there. Amazing

Date of experience: December 2019